Any big plans this weekend?
I’ll be working on recipe development for a few partnerships, and also grabbing dinner and drinks with one of my girlfriends. Other then that, my time will be devoted to yoga and getting organized! I’ve been flipping through old photos lately, and stumbled upon this gem of Dad and I at the pool. I wanted to share it all with you because it’s a special memory. The photo was taken in 1990 and apparently my Dad thought it would be cool to wear neon pink swim trunks. What a happy moment.
Anyway since it’s Friday, I wanted to share with you a few favorites links from around the internet. Here we go…
- Martha Stewart always has the best Valentine’s Day crafts.
- Blondies are hot. FYI I’m talking about the dessert. These brown sugar blondies with toasted hazelnuts look incredible.
- A fun lipstick guide.
- There are no words to describe these Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk cookies.
- An interview with the lovely Rashida Jones.
- A 12-recipe detox guide that I’m dying to try.
- Fun leopard print nail polish design.
- A comforting whole wheat roasted veggie lasagna for under 300 calories? Yes please!
- What do you think about this hair accessory?
- What is this Paleo diet everyone keeps talking about, and should you try it?
- Twitter launched Vine, a free mobile service that creates videos. Here are five reasons why you should download it.
- 27 ways to make someone’s day awesome. My favorite is number 27.
Have an amazing weekend! xo