How was your Valentine’s Day? Mine was insanely delicious. I made honey-lime and chili spiced pan-fried walleye with some garlic roasted asparagus and spaghetti squash. The best part about V-day though? A McDonald’s ice cream cone after! I swear they have some of the best ice cream and I had been literally dreaming about inhaling one for like a week straight. Sooo I just hit up Mickey D’s drive-thru. Probably the best decision I’ve made in a while.
Oh, I also got sucked into watching Dear John, but decided to turn it off halfway through because it just gets weird, wouldn’t you agree? Like Channing Tatum is half-gangster half-army guy with a pretty girlfriend who leaves him for a guy a million years older? I don’t get it.
Anywhoooo I’m traveling this next week so my blogging schedule may be a tiny bit chaotic; trust me when I say I’ve been holding back on you. Oh, and if you’re wondering what’s up with the picture of the cookie, they are my favorite to bake for a weekend treat especially since they only take about 25 minutes until they are in your mouth. Dooo it.
Now onto Friday Favorites:
- I love cacao nibs on my frozen yogurt, but can you imagine them in gluten-free sweet potato waffles? Probably incredible.
- Brad and Angelina are launching their own wine. Yum!
- It’s officially lemon season, this means two things: Make lemon blueberry quinoa pancakes and lemon cream pie with luscious whip cream and a pecan gingersnap crust. Happy weekend, indeed.
- How adorable are these knuckle rings?
- Delicious dark chocolate almond butter cups that could make me never want to buy Reese’s again. Okay… maybe.
- A 2-day Look Better Naked Cleanse? Are you in?
- Stay by Rihanna is my new favorite song.
- OMG… Loaded Turkey Taco Salad. How good does that sound? And it’s healthy! Win.
- I can’t stop laughing at this list.
- Lastly please go vote for me so I can win an amazing culinary trip to Chile!
Have an incredible weekend! xo
Powered by Facebook Comments