Wait. How is it almost July? This is not okay. I need more pizza, sunshine, and TIME.
Yesterday was my first day out on the lake this Summer; it was bright blue, refreshing, and just what I needed. The fresh air, cocktails, and perfect breeze screamed Minnesota Summer. By the way, I captured a bit of it through the new Instagram video.
In other news, I’m thinking about doing a 30 day yoga challenge. The ultimate goal is to attend a class every single day for a month. I’m determined that I can do it, but here’s the thing: this isn’t your typical yoga. It’s the yoga that makes your body hurt because your jump squatting with weights and the room is 95 degrees. Yikes. What am I thinking? I am clearly not, but a good challenge is always fun.
Anyway it’s been a while since we’ve talked about the things I’m loving, my weekly inspiration and all that jazz. And what’s funny to me is that these posts are some of the easiest to write, it’s just a matter of taking the time to do it.
Here are 15 things I’m loving lately:
- STREET CORN + SRIACHA. I want it. I need it!
- MAJORLY AWESOME DAIRY FREE, GLUTEN FREE BANANA COCONUT GRANOLA BARS.
- FUN + EASY FRUIT FLAG IDEA FOR THE 4th OF JULY.
- HAVE YOU TRIED STITCHFIX? LOVE IT.
- QUITE POSSIBLY THE BEST BANANA BREAD COMBO.
- EVERYTHING WHITE BEAN HUMMUS. GIMMIE!
- MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SONG.
- WHIP UP THIS BEAUTIFUL GUAC FOR YOUR WEEKEND.
- HOW TO GROW YOUR HAIR OUT!
- AWESOME LIST OF FROZEN TREATS UNDER 150 CALORIES. BOOM!
- NEED THIS PEACH VANILLA BUNDT CAKE LIKE I NEED AIR.
- HER HAIR. HER BEAUTY. J.LO STILL HAS IT ALL.
- BAKED ZUCCHINI CHIPS. DIP ‘EM. LOVE ‘EM. FEEL GOOD EATIN’ ‘EM.
- AVOCADO + BANANA. IN A SMOOTHIE. DAMN.
- YES —> WATERMELON LIME MARGS.
Enjoy your weekend! Make it beautiful. xo!