Happy Weekend: 12 Sweet Links
Happy Friday! The photo above is a quote I picked out during my yoga challenge that inspires me! Of course I’m still doing the challenge but I decided that doing it everyday wasn’t necessary for me. 5x a week is enough (with some double days)! The point of the challenge was really to complete 35 classes within 6 weeks and there are still a few more weeks to go.
Hmmm what else? Yesterday I ran 5 miles with my friend. My legs were heavy, but we kept a 9 min mile pace, which isn’t too horrible. I have to admit that sometimes I just need a good run to clear my head. I especially enjoy running with a friend because I’m extremely competitive when it comes to fitness, so I end up pushing myself. Do you prefer to workout by yourself or with a friend?
Oops! I just realized that I have yet to post a yoga challenge recap. I’m sorry! I promise to do one soon. I have lots to share. Wanna know what my biggest accomplishment this past week was? Packing my lunch every single day! I think I saved about $30!
Anyway I have a fun weekend ahead of me — I’ll be babysitting the kids I used to nanny for when I was in college. They’re the sweetest and I cannot wait to bake their favorite banana bread or monster cookies with them!
Now on to the good stuff… my weekly favorites! Here they are:
- BREAKFAST: HOW GOOD DO THESE PANCAKES LOOK?
- CURRENTLY READING: A LOVELY FOOD BLOG.
- DREAMY: BLACKBERRY PIE BARS.
- V & GF GOODNESS: THAI INSPIRED SALAD.
- STARBUCKS MAKEOVER: 50-CALORIE FRAPPUCCINO.
- SO OBSESSED: CHEWY OATMEAL & REESE’S PB CUP COOKIES.
- TOMATO SEASON: MAKE CREAMY SOUP.
- HUMOR: SORRY, BUT I FIND THIS FUNNY.
- GET FIT: HOW TO SAVE 900 CALORIES PER WEEK.
- YOGA LIFE: FAVORITE YOGA POSE.
- AB POWER: 20 MINUTE PLANK WORK OUT.
Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo