So many things have changed for me this past year: a new job, moving back to Minnesota, meeting my boyfriend while on vacation in Arizona, traveling, and devoting more time to this blog.
I’m beyond excited for 2014 though! The chance to bring you more healthy recipes, sweet delights, crazy cookies, and a little bit of my spice for life. I’ve always said that the goal of this blog is to bring you inspiration – whether it’s in the kitchen or in your life. I hope to do more of that this year by adding my favorite food finds, my workout inspiration, style, and a little bit of everyday life. Above all, I want to stay consistent with blogging; never forgetting my passion for food and healthy living. Sometimes I lose sight of that with everything else I have going on.
I love that you all share my recipes; it keeps Ambitious Kitchen alive and growing! Thank you for inspiring me to do what I love.
Here are my Top 10 recipes of 2013! I hope you’ll try some of them out! xoxo
10. Oatmeal Cottage Cheese Banana Pancakes – gluten free, high in protein
These are one of my favorites for a healthy breakfast – just blend the ingredients together, cook on the stovetop, then eat up!
9. Flourless Chocolate Chip Zucchini Oat Brownies – low in calories, super fudgy and both vegan & gluten free!
8. Butternut Squash & Black Bean Enchilada Skillet – a vegetarian skillet that only takes 30 minutes to make, plus you’ll love the leftovers! Oh and it’s under 300 calories per serving. YUM. YES!
7. Chewy Chocolate Chunk Coconut Oatmeal Cookies – made with coconut oil instead of butter, these oatmeal cookies stay soft and chewy for days!
6. Skinny Zucchini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins – one of my favorite muffins ever. Only 153 calories! Zucchini and greek yogurt help these low-fat muffins stay ultra moist!
5. 100 calorie Banana Oat Protein Muffins – made with protein powder, oat bran, greek yogurt and a banana! The perfect snack. Spread them with chocolate hazelnut butter for a sweet treat.
4. Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oat Bars – A clean vegan and gluten free treat that everyone will enjoy! One of my absolute favorites and SO easy to make. Plus they’re only 128 calories each (with chocolate chips)!
3. Flourless Chocolate Chip Chickpea Blondies with Sea Salt – another flourless, gluten free, and vegan treat that tastes like a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie! You won’t be able to tell the difference.
2. Flourless Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – made without flour or butter. Chewy and perfect in every way!
1. Crunchy Thai Quinoa Salad with Ginger Peanut Dressing – light, vegan, gluten free, and packed with flavor! This was your favorite recipe of 2013! Hope you find the time to try it out if you haven’t already – you’ll fall in love!
What was your favorite recipe of 2013? I’d love to hear!
Powered by Facebook Comments