Mark those calendars, Father’s Day is in two weeks! Buying gifts for the men can be tricky, but what better way to say “thank you” to dad’s, father-in-laws, grandpas, or any father figures in your life than with a little something he’ll love using (but probably wouldn’t think to get it himself). Most of the guys I know like to avoid shopping at all costs, so this might just be the most helpful holiday for them.
I put together some fun, unique Father’s Day gifts under $50 to cover all of your bases. Whether your dad loves grilling, needs an update to his wardrobe, or might like some new travel essentials, he’s going to love getting a little something from you.
Pick out your fav and watch his face light up! And if you’re celebrating your dad from afar, remember to give him a ring to share some love. Enjoy!
1. Beer Caddy with Bottle Opener $30 Your craft beer-loving dad will love this fun, stylish beer caddy for picnics, tailgates, and backyard festivities. Bottle opener included!
2. Men’s Golf Gloves $17 Golfer dad’s need a great pair of gloves, and these come in four great colors that he can rock with all of his gear.
3. Oar + Alps Natural Deodorant $14 Branch your dad into all natural deodorant with Oar + Alps! It has a super fresh scent that he’ll love and zero toxic chemicals.
4. Breakfast Sandwich Maker $39 The ultimate breakfast companion that he’ll have so much fun using for weekend brunches. Add a bloody mary and he’s set!
5. Weber Grilling Guide $18 He’ll be obsessed with this must-have grill guide, which includes over 100 recipes for him to try. Perfect for backyard BBQ’s.
6. Chino Shorts $49 Every guy needs a great pair of chino shorts for the summer. These ones are just the right length with a bit of stretch that will keep him super comfortable all season long.
7. Primally Pure Beard Oil Pack $22 A little beard self care goes a long way! This travel beard oil pack has two great oils for him to take anywhere.
8. My Life Story So Far Journal $30 He’ll love this amazing journal for recording all of life’s happenings. It’s a fun way to pass on memories to kids, too.
9. “Will Work for Beer” Tshirt $11 Just a funny t-shirt he can rock around the house and with his buddies. Everyone needs a good laugh!
10. Limited Edition Rolling Stones Socks Set: $48 The above Father’s Day socks are sold out, but what could be cooler than a limited edition set of Rolling Stones socks? He’ll be obsessed (just don’t let him wear them with sandals).
11. Meat Thermometer $14 An easy-to-use meat thermometer that’s perfect for summer grilling. This one’s nice and small so he can take it anywhere.
13. Home Brew Journal $28 If your dad likes to brew his own craft beers, he’ll love this leather-bound journal for all of his notes, tests, and flavors!
14. Polo $45 A go-to, comfortable cotton polo that he can wear on and off the golf course. It comes in 7 different colors for him to mix and match.
15. Game of Thrones Monopoly $20 Does your dad love Game of Thrones (as much as I do)? This is the PERFECT gift for him to play with friends and family.
16. Waterproof Toiletry Bag $35 This awesome toiletry bag is perfect for travel because it’s waterproof, packable, and comes in 13 colors. You can also pick between small, large and extra large depending on how many products your dad uses.
17. Kabob Grilling Baskets $17 Dad can grill his favorite kabobs any time without worrying about using skewers! Love how convenient these are for adding meats & veggies.
18. Waterproof Birkenstocks $35 The comfiest waterproof slide-on Birkenstocks that he can rock anywhere. These come in five great colors that he can pair with shorts this summer.
19. Harry’s Shave Kit $25 An amazing, all-purpose shave kit that comes with a fancy handle, 3 blade cartridges, shave gel, and a travel protector. Such a great deal for all of his shaving needs!
20. 16-Piece Grill Tool Set $26 Everything he needs for the ultimate summer of grilling. Whether he’s an old pro or is just getting used to a new grill, these tools are perfect for him.
21. Magnetic Wristband Toolkit $12 Skip the bulky tool belts and get your dad this lightweight wristband toolkit! It has room for plenty of screws, drill bits, nails, and anything else he needs for his projects.
22. Amazon Echo Dot $49 Introduce your dad to Alexa so that he can check the weather & news, and play his favorite oldies in any room.
23. Stainless Steel Yeti Water Bottle $39 He’ll love taking this insulated water bottle everywhere and keep drinks cold or hot. Great for his on-the-go morning coffee or even staying hydrated on hikes and travels!