It’s BLACK FRIDAY and I’ve got a pretty amazing beauty gift guide for you today! I’ve been working on this for a few weeks and can’t wait to share it with you!!!
Now you’re probably wondering, why beauty? Well, a few reasons:
– Most of my readers are female and are always looking for new makeup or skin care products. It’s hard to know what to purchase unless something is recommended.
-For some reason, people always ask me about my skin care routine and what products I use. I love a variety of products and adore sharing my favorites with friends, so I figured why not share them with you, too?!
-Black Friday = TONS of deals. It’s time to shop til you drop. You ready?
I’ve put together of 38 favorites that I highly recommend. Everything from lipstick and eyeliner to eye cream and facial oil. This guide is perfect for yourself, a friend, mom or any lady in your life. Enjoy! xo.
1) Amazing Grace Perfume Rollerball. A small gift that’s perfect to keep in a purse. Smells lovely too! $20
2) Aveda Hand Relief Hand Cream. My absolute favorite hand lotion. Smells absolutely delicious and feels silky soft on your hands. $24
3) Blue Oil Balancing Concentrate. My massage therapist recommended this oil to me for tension and muscle pain. I love the peppermint smell and rollerball for easy application. $19
4) Aveda Stress-Fix Soaking Salts. Detox your body with lovely bath salts with lavender. $41
5) Best of Clinique Set. A few Clinque favorites in a small set with a cute bag to go with it. $42
6) Origins Clean Improvement Mask Charcoal Mask. Known as the ultimate detox mask and my absolute favorite way to clear up my pores and smooth out skin. I use this about 1x per week and highly recommend. $25
7) Boi-ing Industrial-Strength Full Coverage Concealer. Great for under eyes and hides dark circles well. $20.
8) Stila Cheek Duo. A beautiful mix of light and bronze for the perfect cheek glow! $28
9) Clinique 7-Day Scrub Cream. I like to recommend this to people to try out. I believe in exfoliating a few times a week for a clear complexion! $7.50
10) Buxom Lash Mascara. The only mascara I use as of lately. Wonderful for lengthening your lashes. $19
11) MAC “The Matte Lip” Lipstick. Love love love this lipstick. One of my favs. $17
12) Estee Lauder Beautiful Skin Solutions Set. A wonderful set for those just getting started on their anti-aging routine. Seriously if you’re 25 or older, you must have one and this is a great pick! $98
13) Clinique All About Eyes. Reduce fine lines, crow’s feet, and all those things you don’t want around your eyes. $53
14) Essie Licorice Nail Color. The ultimate black. Classic. Elegant. $8.50
15) Tory Burch Cosmetic Bag. I love how gorgeous this bag is, plus it’s Tory Burch so you know anyone will love it.
16) Tocca Beauty Stella Perfume. LOVE THIS PERFUME. $68
17) Living Proof Styling Cream. If Jennifer Aniston uses this, then you must too. $23
18) Living Proof Dry Shampoo. Everyone always asks what dry shampoo to use and this is it! $22
19) NARS Blush. Blush in a gorgeous peachy pink color. You need this. $30
20) Lauren Conrad Beauty. The ultimate beauty book for the all American girl. $22
21) NARS Fantascence Killer Shine Lipstick. Good if you love a good shiny lipstick in a gorgeous dark purple color. $29
22) Oh Mega Calming Chia Oil. I love this brand and adore this oil with Omega-3. I recommend using it at night. $49
23) One Love Organics Multi-Tasking Wonder Balm. You can use it as a makeup remover or just inhale it because it smells so fantastic. I love putting it on my elbows and knees in the Winter when they’re dry and thirsty. $49
24) Organic Rosehip Seed Oil. MY FAVORITE FACIAL OIL ON THE PLANET. It’s odd but everyone is always asking what my secret is to great skin. There are a few, but this is one of them. $14
25) Super Youth Retinol Moisturizer Night Cream. Amazing, wonderful and the best night cream EVER. I also use it during the day sometimes. $27
26) Stila ‘Stay All Day’ Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. This stuff doesn’t wear off. A great way to transition to liquid eyeliner, if you’re willing to give it a try. $22
27) Rose Salve. I was addicted to this stuff up until a few years ago when I couldn’t find it again until now! Inexpensive and leaves the best feeling on your lips. $6
28) Shiseido Eyelash Curler. I purchased this because it was one of the highest rated eyelash curlers on Sephora. And now I’m obsessed with it. It doesn’t hurt my lashes or eyes and makes them look super long. $19
29) RSVP set – Butter London Nail Polish. Two amazing nail polishes in classic colors. Great for stocking stuffers. $29
30) Urban Decay Naked Palette. This is the ultimate eyeshadow collection. This set allows you to create neutral and smokey eyes. And it lasts a LONG time. $54
31) BareMinerals Original Foundation. This is my foundation of choice. I love that it gives me full coverage without looking cakey or not blended in. If you’ve never tried BareMinerals, you must! $28
32) Lancome Blush & Highlighter Palette. I use this every day because I love the glow it gives my skin. Plus you get a bronzer, blush and highlighter so you can contour! $43
33) Fresh Skincare Affair Set. Cleanse, treat, and moisturize the skin with cleansers and moisturizers. Great gift for any lady in your life! $70
34) Tom Ford Nail Polish African Violet. How gorgeous is this color? Plus, it makes me happy that it works for every season. $42
35) 5 Piece Brush Set from Sephora. Brushes + a makeup bag. YES. $65
36) Sonic Skins Cleansing System. Everyone has always wanted one of these, right? I know my Mom does! $99
37) Lancome Matte Silky Pressed Powder. If you’re into pressed powder then you need to try this one. Gorgeous and makes you look like you’ve been photo-shopped. $31
38) Sigma Essentials Kit. Twelve brushes for the face and eyes. Basically everything you need. $179
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which help support Ambitious Kitchen. However I was not paid to write this post — all products are 100% recommended by me!