Mark you calendars, Mother’s Day is coming up in just two weeks!
For those of us who are lucky enough to have our moms be apart of our lives, you know how invaluable their advice can be, how comforting their presence is and how strong they are. While it’s nearly impossible to know what to buy for the woman who raised you, a little gift shows your appreciation for her and to say thanks for every year of love and her presence in your life.
Give her a gift she’ll use, treasure or one she probably wouldn’t get herself. We put together this fabulous list with tons of gifts under $50 for all the mamas out there — from the fashionistas and the cooks to the fitness lovers and gardeners. There’s something for every woman.
And don’t forget to thank your mama for being the best out there.
1. Anthropologie Candle $30 This pretty candle comes in three colors & scents for any room. She’ll love keeping it in her bathroom or bedroom for a calming light any time of day!
2. Babo Botanicals Lip Gloss $37 These gorgeous lip glosses are super nourishing and use all natural ingredients. They’re perfect for her to stash in her purse and add a pop of glam wherever she goes.
3. Drunk Elephant Marula Oil $40 A hydrating, lightweight facial oil that she’ll quickly become obsessed with. It’s incredibly moisturizing with anti-aging properties and natural ingredients.
4. Cheese Knife Set $48 Everyone needs a cute set of cheese knives for playing hostess! Whether it’s a girl’s night in or holidays with the family, this little set is the perfect entertaining companion.
6. Superga Sneakers $64 Cute, comfy, and perfect for running errands or pairing with her favorite casual outfit. These sneakers come in 9 different colors to fit her personality & wardrobe.
7. My Life Story So Far Journal $30 Give the gift of self reflection! The journal gives her prompts to share her life story through experiences, relationships, and more.
8. Gardening Gloves $24 For plant loving mamas out there — the perfect gardening gloves with a cute pattern that she’ll love.
9. Leanna Crossbody Bag $49 Her girl’s night out never looked better with this go-to crossbody bag. It comes in 7 different colors and styles to pair with her favorite outfits.
10. Sparkling Rosé Making Kit $70 Okay how fun is this sparkling rosé making kit? Sounds like the ultimate mother daughter day to me!
11. Primally Pure Starter Kit $48 This starter kit is the perfect way for her to branch into all natural skincare products! It has everything from an amazing deodorant to a nourishing body butter. Use the code ‘AMBITIOUS‘ for 10% off your first order, and receive their amazing Spa Kit free when you spend $100 on the Primally Pure website through May 1st!
13. 4 DIY Nut Milks Kit$20 She can make delicious nut milks with amazing flavors right at home! In love with this fun, easy kit (and need to try the chocolate hazelnut flavor – yum!)
14. Branch Basics Starter Kit $59 An incredible, all natural cleaning kit that she can use anywhere in the house. I switched over to these non-toxic products and use them in the kitchen, laundry, bathrooms, and pretty much everywhere else. She’ll love how easy it is to mix up and refill the solutions herself!
15. Tea Infuser Tumblers $28 Tea loving mamas can take their favorite blends on-the-go. These cute tumblers are great for travel and come in fun patterns.
16. Comfy Robe $44 Every mom needs a cozy robe for lounging around the house. This one is long and super soft!
17. Monique Pie Dish $38 From quiches to her favorite pie recipe, this gorgeous dish will be one she’ll use for years to come. Great for serving her favorite recipes at holidays and parties.
19. Zella Leggings $54 She’ll be obsessed with these comfy, high-waisted leggings for workouts, running around town, and lounging in. They come in a few different colors to pair with anything & everything.
20. Herbivore Botanicals Hydration Trio $39 This all natural hydration kit has a gorgeous body polish, facial mist, and hydrating lip balm for a little self care wherever she goes!
Download our Mother’s Day Instagram Story Template
We also created this adorable Instagram template that you can save to your phone and upload to your Insta stories. A great way to celebrate your mom on Mother’s Day, especially if she follows you on Instagram.