Since Valentine’s Day is next week, I wanted to introduce you to two incredibly sweet people: my grandparents! They’ve been married for over 60 years and are still in love and going strong! Their relationship is truly one of inspiration, and I hope someday that I can have a love as strong as the one they hold together. Gosh, they’re too cute.
In other news, I’ve been pretty much drooling over everything on Pinterest. Did you know that during this past week it was World Nutella Day, National Pancake Day, and National girl scout cookie day? Why do these all happen in the span of a week? Someone needs to schedule these more appropriately for my diet. Ugh.
Guess what else I need to do? My taxes! I plan on chugging like four margaritas after. Anyway let’s get on with it! Here are my Friday favorites from around the web:
- I have been craving pizza like a cavewoman. I don’t know what that means, but I want a slice right now. There are no links. I just had to tell you that.
- Like peanut butter and jelly? Love donuts? Combine the two and it’s a little magical.
- Valentine’s Day dessert idea: 11 of the best Nutella recipes. (You might see a photo or two of mine.)
- A cute new hairstyle to try.
- A perfect brunch for the weekend: poached eggs in spicy tomato sauce.
- Have you seen this sweet 6-minute Disney movie? If not, it’s a must!
- If you need a death-by-chocolate dessert to bake, this cheesecake is the one.
- 9 important things to remember around Valentine’s Day.
- Does anyone else love frosted and sprinkled covered animal crackers? Well I found a recipe that turns them into truffles. Omg.
- A song I’m loving.
- A sweet DIY highlight scrapbook for your sweetie.
- Proof that you need to buy all seasons of Felicity and watch them ASAP.
Have a sweet weekend! xo