Do you believe in karma? I do. Not necessarily in a religious sense, but more in that you should treat others the way you’d like to be treated. I feel as though every day is a blessing; you learn to make the best of it. I bought the shirt (pictured above) from my yoga studio and I absolutely LOVE it; it reminds me to conscious of my attitude and to be kind no matter what type of day I’m having.
This week has been busy for me! I have been traveling and my workout schedule has been out of sorts so I picked up a couple of Jillian Michaels Workout DVDs* and I fully intend to get my butt kicked. Do you guys have any favorite workout DVDs? Please don’t say Insanity or P90x. Those guys weird me out.
Hmmm what else?
We’re working hard on the new redesign for Ambitious Kitchen and it’s looking great so far! I also booked a vacation with a friend for the end of March. I’m so excited to just relax and drink margaritas by the pool. Speaking of which, today is National Margarita Day! Go get one, you deserve it!
Now on to my favorites from this past week:
- Have you ever done a juice cleanse? I’m dying to try the 3-day Pressed Juicery Cleanse.
- This sounds fun: Healthy new snack products delivered to you every month from Nature Box.
- A fun way to edit your photos for your blog.
- These chocolate chip oatmeal cookie pancakes look exceptionally promising for brunch this weekend.
- A Michael Kors Barrel ring that would look perfect on anyone.
- How about a wine smoothie? Sounds deliciously dangerous.
- 8 ways to make the perfect margarita! You know you want to.
- A fun Spotify playlist I made.
- I can’t wait until this movie comes out next week!
- Finally, how about some Creamy Poblano Enchiladas for dinner?
Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! xo
*contains Amazon affiliate links