Gifts for Family Time, New Mamas & Little Ones
Wonderful, unique gifts that are perfect for family time, new mamas and little ones! Give the gift of self care to your new mama friends, a fun activity for parents to do with their kids and more with these 30 hand-picked family gifts.
One of our most requested gift guides this year: gifts for new moms and little ones! This was one of my favorite guides to put together because of all of the amazing things we’ve been using with Sidney.
In this guide you’ll find 30 hand-selected gifts that are not only great for new moms, but also fun and unique for the whole family to enjoy together. There are self care gifts for your mom friends (wine subscription included!) games and toys to entertain the whole family, and some newborn & baby essentials that parents will absolutely love.
- Let’s Cook Wooden Play Kitchen: $79 your kiddo will love exploring in this play kitchen with real knobs, lights, buttons and cabinets! Which AK recipe will you make together first? I’m so getting this for Sidney this year!
- Babo Botanicals Newborn Essentials Gift Set: $38 this amazing bundle comes with diaper cream, shampoo & body wash, moisturizer and more made with soothing oatmilk and calendula. Perfect for new and expecting mamas. We are obsessed with this brand for Sidney! Smells amazing.
- Lalo Chair: $215 we use The Chair for Sidney and absolutely love it. It’s adjustable as your little one grows, is super easy to clean and comes in 4 great colors. The perfect gift for new moms!
- Table Topics Family Edition: $25 these table topics cards are a great way to get the whole family involved at dinnertime, bedtime or for a casual family game night. The questions are perfect for a mix of ages with silly ones, thought-provoking ones and more.
- Fleece Baby Booties: $9 the coziest fleece booties to protect baby’s toes all winter long. An amazing stocking stuffer or little gift for new mamas and their babies that come in tons of different colors. We love these for Sidney!
- As You Grow Baby Memory Book: $25 this beautiful book doubles as a baby book and journal for mamas to record everything from their pregnancy & baby showers to all of the details about their little ones. The perfect keepsake for expecting/new mamas.
- Mor for Moms Postpartum Essential Kit: $75 I discovered Mor for Moms right after Sidney was born and their self-care kits are incredible. Each kit provides new moms with medical supplies they need (and might not think to buy) for the first few days after birth. Each purchase also donates to a mom in need at Mary’s Center. Show a new mama you care with one of these amazing kits! Use the code ‘MorAmbitious’ for 20% of + free shipping.
- Ergobaby 360 Baby Carrier: $145 we use this baby carrier with Sidney almost every day for going on walks and even doing housework. It’s perfect for new moms and dads and super easy to use.
- Mama Necklace: $152 choose the perfect chain length for this gorgeous “M-O-M” or “M-A-M-A” necklace for a special gift for any mother figure in your life. Great for your own mom and friends or siblings who are new moms. So special!
- Baby Balance Bike: $57 your nieces, nephews and friends’ kiddos can cruise around inside and outside with this amazing balance bike. Just one step closer to the real thing!
- Christmas Cookie Coloring Tablecloth: $30 kids of all ages will be entertained for hours with this washable cookie coloring tablecloth. The perfect gift for parents to use with the whole family or to keep their kids occupied while they get things done.
- Baby Einstein Curiosity Table: $52 we absolutely love this play table for Sidney and it keeps entertained with tons of different sounds, gadgets and buttons. This one is great for parents with toddlers and multiple kids can play at once.
- Personalized Family Mugs: $30 personalized mugs for the whole family! Perfect for gifting a sibling and his or her family so they can sip hot cocoa together all winter long.
- Kibou On the Go Diaper Bag: $89 love this minimalist fanny pack diaper bag that comes in tons of different colors. It comes with a waterproof pocket and a detachable changing pad for parents on-the-go! Use the code ‘AMBITIOUS10’ for 10% off.
- Kiwi Co. STEM Projects: $39 we’ve been loving the different Panda Crates from Kiwi Co. for Sidney! With Kiwi Co. we get a new, age and stage-specific crate filled with activity cards, learning toys and books that promote learning and development. Kiwi Co. has crates for new babies all the way up to teens and adults — the perfect gift for new moms and families! Use the code ‘MONIQUE’ to get 50% off your first month.
- Nursing Bra: $25 this 3-pack of nursing bras is such a great gift for moms who are nursing. They’re incredibly comfortable and great for everyday wear — an essential!
- The Fourth Trimester Book: $15 the months right after mamas give birth, aka “The Fourth Trimester,” are challenging. Show your new mom friends and loved ones you’re thinking of them with this amazing book all about helping her to heal from the inside out. LOVED this book!
- lululemon Align Legging: $98 truly the best leggings for pregnancy and post-baby! They’re incredibly comfortable and stretchy so she can wear them throughout her whole pregnancy and beyond. She’ll love them for workouts, lounging and everything in-between.
- Boobs Mug: $19 seriously the perfect gift for your friends or family members who are breastfeeding! She’s guaranteed to smile while sipping her coffee (and maybe even pumping at the same time).
- Lactation Bites from Majka: $45/6-pack the ladies in your life who are breastfeeding with love these amazing lactation bites. They’re nutrient-dense, taste delicious and are great for increasing milk supply. I snacked on these all the time when I started breastfeeding and they were the best! Use the code ‘ambitious’ for 10% off.
- Giant Jenga Game: $118 get the whole family involved with this giant Jenga game! It’s perfect for playing inside or outside and a great gift for friends or family to encourage quality time together.
- Mama Sweatshirt: $64 the cutest mama sweatshirt that comes in five amazing colors she can rock anywhere. A great gift for your new mama friends or even for your own mom!
- Just Between Us Journal: $13 this amazing journal comes with advice, prompts and though-starters for moms and sons to share together to create meaningful conversation and bonds in a safe space. It’s perfect for moms with sons, or you can gift this one for moms with their daughters!
- Motherlove Nurturing Gift for Expecting Mamas: $69 the ultimate set of self care gifts for expecting & new moms. It comes with birth and belly oil, diaper balm and more to provide her with a little extra TLC after birth. Motherlove is also woman-owned and family operated!
- EZPZ First Foods Set: $34 help make introducing new foods fun and easy with these amazing silicone mats and utensils! We use these with Sidney for every meal and they really help him develop his skills with eating & drinking himself. The perfect gift for parents introducing solids with their little ones.
- Sun Basket Meals: (pricing varies) being a new mom is a huge job — give the gift of delicious Fresh & Ready meals from Sun Basket so that new parents don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen in order to feed themselves. I’m absolutely getting these for baby #2! Use the code AMBITIOUSGIFT for $35 Off + 4 free gifts!
- Family Matching Pajamas: (pricing varies) nothing better than festive matching PJ’s for the whole family! The perfect gift for new parents with little ones that they can cozy up in all winter long.
- Moonlight Pajamas: $65 new mama friends or family will love these super soft PJ’s for lounging in and getting all the sleep they can get. The set comes in tons of different colors that she’ll love.
- Wooden Name Puzzle: $39 moms and little ones will love this customizable name puzzle! Choose from the 5 great color schemes and get their little one’s name in a fun, functional puzzle.
- Winc Wine Subscription: $59 because wine also = self care, give the gift of a fun, personalized wine subscription to your mom friends! Use the link or the code ‘ambitiouskitchen’ for $40 off her first box + free shipping.
Download My FREE 7-Day Meal Plan
Download My FREE 7-Day Meal Plan
Join the AK email list and get my brand new, FREE Simple & Nourishing 7-day Meal Plan delivered to your inbox.