Gifts for Her
The best gifts for all of the ladies on your list! Find the perfect gift for your mom, sister, best friend, and mother-in-law in this amazing list of over 30 hand-selected gift ideas. Books, cozy companions, workout favs, jewelry and more are all included!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission off items you purchase at no additional cost to you. Please read my policy page.
Over 30 carefully curated, amazing gifts for all of the ladies in your life! The team and I had so much fun putting this gift guide together, probably because it’s made up of our own holiday wish lists. In this “Gifts for Her” guide, you’ll find everything from cozy sweaters and staple jewelry to great books and her new favorite mug.
These gifts are perfect for your sister, mom, BFF, and co-worker, and there’s truly something for everyone on this list. Show her you care with a thoughtful, fun gift this holiday season, and don’t forget to add a little something to your own cart (we won’t tell!)
Remember to check out all of our amazing gift guides here!
- Apples Never Fall book: For the one on your list who’s always looking for another great read. Liane Moriarity wrote Big Little Lies and Nine Perfect Strangers, so this book about “marriage, siblings, and how the people we love the most can hurt us the deepest” is bound to be a page-turner.
- Tarte Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette: I started using Tarte eyeshadow and mascara a couple of years ago and love the quality, range of products, and that they’re cruelty-free and female-founded. This eyeshadow palette is great for everyday wear and nights out — she’ll use it all the time!
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Brush: Abra has this hair dryer brush and is OBSESSED. It even works on curly hair and she’ll barely need to use a flat iron or any other tools to get that soft, freshly blown-out hair. Great for the girl on your list who’s always in a hurry.
- Electric Tea Kettle: She’ll love the look of this beautiful electric kettle just as much as she likes using it for tea, pour-over coffee and more. It comes in 7 gorgeous colors to fit her style and will be something she’ll have for years to come.
- Thursday Boots: Everyone needs a good pair of booties for fall & winter! These super cute boots come in leather or suede and tons of different colors that she can pair with her fav jeans, skirts and dresses. Obsessed.
- Customizable Gold Bracelet: You truly can’t go wrong with beautiful, dainty jewelry for the ladies on your list and this gold bracelet makes such a great gift. Add her name or initials to make it extra special! She’ll rock it day-in and day-out.
- Magic Eraser Makeup Remover: She can finally skip those stinging eye wipes and use these super soft eye makeup remover pads. A great gift add-on or stocking stuffer for any ladies on your list.
- Bath Salt Set: If your friend, mama or sister could really use a little “me time,” these nourishing bath salts are the perfect way to bring the spa to her right at home. Truly luxurious with five different blends of oils, salts and petals.
- Weighted Eye Mask: For the ladies in your life who deserve some actual rest (I’m looking at you, new mamas!) This weighted eye mask is so soothing, soft and great for helping with headaches. She’ll finally get some zzz’s and will thank you later!
- Mini Loop Bucket Bag: The cutest little everyday bag that comes in five amazing colors! She can wear it as a bucket bag or throw on the shoulder strap for girl’s night, date night, and everyday errands. Obsessed.
- Everywhere Belt Bag: The perfect bag for on-the-go ladies! I wear this belt bag when I’m biking or need to carry a few things but don’t want to bring a whole bag. Your girlfriend or sister would LOVE this!
- Fleece-Lined Mittens: Chances are there’s a gal on your list who just needs a warm, comfy pair of mittens. These fleece-lined ones are the perfect pair and will keep her warm all winter long!
- Set of Claw Hair Clips: If she hasn’t already, it’s time to get her on the claw clip trend! I wear them all the time and they’re seriously a game changer for your everyday hairdo. These are the perfect stocking stuffer!
- Nécessaire Body Essentials: Give her the spa day she deserves! The luxurious body kit comes with a body exfoliator, wash and lotion that will truly pamper her. A great gift for friends, sisters and even coworkers. Use the code ‘AK10’ for 10% off!
- Goddess Figure Candle: Love the feminine touch of these figure candles. She can put them in her favorite room in the house to instantly elevate the look!
- Abercrombie Sherpa Half Zip: The internet is obsessed with this half-zip and she will be, too. Super cozy and comes in 6 cute colors! This has sister-of-the-year written all over it.
- Madewell Pajama Set: The cutest stretchy cotton PJs so that she can finally replace boxers and old college t-shirt. You know who needs these! They come in three great colors to match her style.
- Cozy Ribbed Ankle Sock Set: The cutest little ankle socks for wearing around the house and keeping her feet nice and warm. They come in 6 great colors and are a must for winter!
- Madewell Hoop Earrings: A classic pair of gold hoops is truly the perfect gift for anyone on your list. They’ll be her new go-to pair when she wants to dress up her look a bit! Great for friends, sisters, and those ladies you don’t know who to buy for.
- Oversized Crewneck Sweater: Pair this cozy crewneck with the sweatpants in this guide and you’ve got the perfect winter outfit. Give the ladies in your life the gift of comfort!
- Cable Sweater in Oatmeal: Okay, how cute are the sleeves on this sweater? Truly obsessed. Your friend, daughter or sister will love pairing it with her fav pair of jeans or tucking it into a cute skirt! This oatmeal sweater from H&M is another amazing, affordable option.
- Boobs Sweatshirt: Your bestie 100% needs this boob sweatshirt (and you probably do, too). It comes in 4 cute colors that she’ll absolutely love!
- Essential Oil Shower Steamers: Give the gift of a little TLC with these amazing shower steamers infused with nourishing essential oils. The best relaxation for the people on your list who need it most!
- Taylor’d to All Handmade Jewelry: Taylor’d to All jewelry launched last year and has the most incredible handmade earrings and necklaces! I have a handful of pairs of earrings and love them so much. All of the jewelry gives back by donating 10% of profits to organizations fighting racial inequality. Such great stocking stuffers and gifts for the ladies in your life!
- Vital Voices: 100 women using their power to empower: This book has amazing stories and narratives from 100 inspirational women from around the world. A thoughtful and empowering gift for moms, daughters and friends!
- Agolde Pinch Waist Jeans: These are seriously my favorite jeans right now. Sometimes Agolde runs large, but these are true to size! She’ll LOVE this different look to mix up her regular blue skinny jeans. Perfect with booties and heels for a casual or dressier look.
- Monogram Mug: You really can’t go wrong with a cute, customizable mug. She’ll love her morning coffee and evening cocoa in this fun one — great for coworkers, friends and your sister.
- lululemon Align leggings with Pockets: I seriously LIVE in these leggings and have since I was pregnant! They’re buttery soft and perfect for workouts, running errands, and everything in-between. Such a great gift for moms, sisters and mothers-in-law.
- Slow North Neck Wrap: This soothing neck wrap can be warmed in the microwave or cooled in the freezer to ease tension and stress. A little self care is perfect for anyone on your list!
- Microwaveable Slippers: I know, I know, microwaveable…slippers?! YES. These babies have insoles that can be heated in the microwave to keep her toes nice and toasty all winter long. Plus, they have a lavender scent that’s so calming. Great for grandma’s, moms and your mother-in-law!
- Dainty Personalized Ring: How beautiful is this little gold ring? Personalize it with a word or her initials for a truly thoughtful gift she’ll wear all the time.
- Barefoot Dreams Robe: Your mama, grandma or mother-in-law could probably use a super cozy new robe. Wrap her up with warmth with one of these super soft ones that comes in 5 great colors.
- lululemon Scuba Sweatpants: The comfiest sweatpants for movie nights in and lounging. They’re super soft and would be one of those gifts that she wouldn’t think to get herself. Best surprise! These Ready to Rulu Joggers are equally as comfy but a little more lightweight and great for when she’s out and about.
- Stars and Stripes Mug: These handmade stars and stripes mugs are truly one-of-a-kind and a great size for a big, warming cup of tea or coffee. Your sister, friend or coworker will love this one.
- Boll & Branch Chunky Knit Throw: Is there anything better than a warm chunky blanket? I think not. I’m pretty much obsessed with my Boll & Branch blanket and it would be the perfect housewarming gift or virtual “hug” for moms, grandma’s & aunts. Use the code ‘AMBITIOUS25’ for 25% off!
- Volition Beauty Skin Balancing Serum: I’ve been using Volition skincare products for over a year now and they’re amazing. This serum plenty of moisture without being oily and would make the perfect gift. Use the code ‘AMBITIOUS20’ for 20% off!
Download My FREE 7-Day Meal Plan
Download My FREE 7-Day Meal Plan
Join the AK email list and get my brand new, FREE Simple & Nourishing 7-day Meal Plan delivered to your inbox.