28 incredible gifts for your mom, sister, best friend, and every special lady in your life. She’ll love these unique gifts that she can cherish for years – from travel essentials and cozy accessories to everything she needs for an at-home spa day.
Happy Friday and welcome to gift guide #4! These gifts are for the ladies in your life who you’re closest to. I’ve got you covered for mom, your sister, bestie, in-laws, and everyone in-between. Sometimes it’s tricky to pick things out for the people in our lives that we know the best, and that’s why I put together these super unique gifts that she’ll actually be able to use.
Your friend with the travel bug will love some of these mini items (like #14) and your mama can cozy up with #20. Read these books together, or pair one of these gifts with a girl’s day for the two of you. Scroll through and pick out your favs for those ladies on your list!
1. 24 Days of Tea Advent Calendar: 24 days of cozy tea that she can open and enjoy each morning or night. $24
2. I Love You Mom Ring Dish: the cutest little dish for your mama to keep her precious jewelry in. $10
3. Olivia Burton Floral Watch: love this watch with a pop of color and pretty moody flowers. Great gift for your bestie or sister. $110
4. “Becoming” by Michelle Obama: powerful, inspiring, and the ultimate story of girl power – Michelle’s memoir is perfect for adding to her reading list! $19 ($14 on Kindle!)
6. Beauty Counter Mini Oil Facials: stuff her stockings with these 3 brightening, plumping and balancing facial oils! Bonus, they’re on sale for $25
7. Vooray Floral Gym Bag: I use this as my gym bag and am obsessed with it. It comes in 12 fun patterns and has plenty of zips for storing everything you need. Great for travel, too. $39
8. Luggage Set: a go-to, two-piece luggage set that she can take on her next adventure. This set comes in 9 different colors to match her personality! $129
9. Cat Mug: okay my new fav present for cat lovers. This mug is cute and chic with little pops of gold. NEED IT. $20
10. Corkcicle Wine Tumbler: I had the pleasure of visiting Napa with Corkcicle and use these wine tumblers literally every day (hint: they’re not just for wine) She can bring her coffee to go in this easy open tumbler. $24
11. After This We’re Getting Tacos Water Bottle: the best gift for your gym buddy. Hit up a class together and then be sure to grab tacos! $20
12. BP Pompom Hat: a little something cozy that she’ll love. This fun pompom beanie comes in 3 colors to wear all winter long. $19
13. My Life Story Book: this journal gives you prompts to record personal experiences, relationships and more. A fun and meaningful gift for your mom or grandma! $30
14. Mini Hair Straightener + Curler Set: the perfect gift for the traveling babe in your life. This mini hair straightener + curling iron are so easy to pack and great for quick touch-ups. On sale for $43
15. Diffuser with Built In Speaker: treat her to a spa day, any day with this 3-in-1 diffuser, bluetooth speaker and clock. She can listen to her fav playlist while relaxing with essential oils. $60
16. Faux Fur Throw Blanket: every couch is made a little cozier with a fuzzy throw blanket. This one comes in 9 colors that are perfect for snuggling up in. $98
17. Primally Pure Geranium Deodorant: this is my go-to and a great way to introduce her to using natural deodorant! $16 TODAY only if you spend $60 on the Primally Pure site you’ll get a free deodorant for yourself!
18. Abercrombie Plaid Sherpa Jacket: this soft jacket just screams weekend at the cabin or relaxing by a fire. She’ll love throwing this on any day of the week. The one pictured is out of stock, but I’ve linked the perfect replacement (and this one is another great option!) $88
19. Capri Jar Candle: everyone needs a quality candle with an amazing smell. I burn this one in my house all the time and it’s one of my favorite gifts to give my girlfriends. $30
20. Textured Cozy Robe: a long, comfy robe fit for a queen – she’ll love throwing this one while she lounges around the house. $29
21. Moccasin Slippers: okay these fuzzy slippers have a hint of sparkle to them and I’m obsessed. Snag these for your sister or friend (and grab a pair to match!) $78
22. The Women Cards: these playing cards have hand drawn portraits of women who have changed the world. How amazing are these?! A great stocking stuffer. $20
23. Betches “When’s Happy Hour” Book: a super relatable, down-to-earth career advice book that she won’t be able to put down. The perfect gift for graduating college gals or any career-driven ladies in your circle. $16
24. Anthropologie Sleep Pants: there’s nothing like a cute pair of pjs. One of the best holiday gifts that anyone will love. $48
25. DIY Soap Kit: she can flex her creativity muscles with this fun, natural DIY soap kit! Great companions for her next at-home spa day. $39
26. Drunk Elephant The Littles Sample Kit: if you don’t already know I’m officially obsessed with all Drunk Elephant skincare products. Share all of the mini samples so that someone you love can see how amazing they are. $90
27. Zella High Waist Leggings: a go-to pair of high-waisted, black leggings is always a must in her closet. These are so comfy and great for working out or wearing out and about. $54
28. Nevertheless She Persisted Puzzle: an amazing puzzle with hand drawn illustrations and quotes from empowering women. Love these messages as daily mantras! $18