Guys might just be the hardest people to shop for. Do they like this? Will they wear that? Do they even care? I helped take the guessing game out with 30 amazing gifts that he’ll love and use all the time.
Here you’ll find everything from customizable whiskey glasses and a portable beer holder to an amazing pair of sneakers he’ll never want to take off. Some of these gifts are ones he may have needed for years (hello, electric razor) and others are fun, unique gifts that he’ll be so excited for.
Take a look through all 30 and pick out a few for all of the men in your life this holiday season — everyone from your husband or partner to your dad and brother. Enjoy, xoxo!
1. Map Whiskey Glass $16 such a fun way for him to rep his favorite city! These customizable whiskey glasses are perfect for dads, boyfriends, and pretty much all of the guys on your list.
2. Kiehl’s Men’s Skincare Starter Kit $39 who says guys don’t need a little TLC? This mini skincare set is a great go-to for him and makes the perfect stocking stuffer. It has shaving cream, face wash, body soap and more.
3. Thomas & Vine Chukka Sneakers $69 up his sneaker game with a cool pair of chukkas that he’ll be obsessed with. He can wear them out with his fav pair of jeans and call it a night.
4. Pair of Thieves Socks $24 just a great 3-pack of socks that you know he needs in his rotation. Perfect for the guy who has everything (but always needs socks like my husband).
5. Beer Caddy with Bottle Opener $30 complete game day with his boys with this cool beer caddy that has a built-in bottle opener! It has a canvas material that’s easy to carry on-the-go.
6. Men’s Sherpa Lined Corduroy Jacket $128 this warm jacket is perfect for layering and comes in a cool khaki or dark green olive that he can wear with anything. A great in-between jacket that’s warmer than his hoodie.
7. AllSaints Stitch Beanie $48 he’ll love this classic beanie that comes in 5 great colors. It’s so comfy and warm enough to wear all winter long.
8. Plaid Fleece Robe $89 forget the hotel robe! This one is a cozy robe is one of those things he never thought he wanted until he had it. He can lounge in this all weekend long.
9. Breakfast Sandwich Maker $24 serious weekend brunch goals with this fun, easy-to-use sandwich maker! Saturday mornings made better with the guys in your life. Great for college guys, too.
10. Heated Car Blanket $20 even tough guys will appreciate having a cozy blanket to warm up with in the car! This one’s super easy to plug in and go for his short or long drives.
11. 1901 Calvin Chukka Boots $80 a go-to pair of nicer chukka boots that he can pair with his favorite jeans or nicer khaki pants. These are a great change-up from his traditional, brown dress shoes. Love love love the look of these!
12. Electric Razor $36 it might be time to replace his old razor (or get him his first one) and he’ll be SO excited to use this new, super sleek electric one that can even be used in the shower!
13. lululemon Command the Day Duffle $158 he can use this super functional duffle for travel or even as a gym bag. It has tons of pockets for all of his stuff and he’ll love the versatility.
14. Pajama Pants $39 a comfy pair of pj pants that come in tons of different colors & patterns he’ll love. The material will keep him cool and comfortable to lounge around in.
15. Men’s Mavi Straight Leg Jeans $98 Tony LOVES these jeans and they’re an amazing quality for the price. They’re slightly tapered so that your guy will look clean cut without feeling overdressed at all. Love the dark blue color for a slightly more sophisticated look that he can dress up or down.
16. Van’s Half Zip Hoodie $59 just a great cozy hoodie that’s super versatile and he can layer over anything. He’ll reach for this one day-in and day-out.
17. Stainless Steel BBQ Set $23 because BBQ season = all year round, this BBQ set is a must for guys that love grilling. It has 18 pieces for all of his grilling needs.
18. Hatch Decanter $34 he’ll love entertaining (and feeling a little fancy) with this gorgeous whiskey decanter. A great add for his bar cart and one he’ll be excited to share with friends!
19. Outdoor Voices Megafleece Snap Up $135 the perfect cozy layer for him to wear all winter long and I love how stylish it is. It’s slightly oversized and perfect for throwing on over long sleeves & sweaters, or for him to wear under a bigger jacket.
20. Men’s lululemon City Sweat Jogger $118 swap out his super old sweatpants (you know, the ones with all of the holes) for a new pair of joggers that he’ll wear all the time. Great for lounging but nice enough to wear out and about.
21. Fossil Watch $54 this stainless steel + leather watch will go with everything he owns and he probably won’t ever take it off. It comes in 7 great color combinations to choose from.
22. Half Zip Sweater $59 every guy needs a go-to half zip for wear over button down shirts or over his favorite v-necks. Perfect for dressing up any of his outfits.
23. Northface Knit Tech Gloves $35 these gloves are an absolute must for the guys on your list — super warm but with tech sensitive fingers so he can access all of his devices at the same time.
24. Men’s Personalized Wallet $29 he’ll love the rustic feel of this personalized leather wallet. You can even pick where his initials or monogram appear on the wallet.
25. Cruiser Deluxe Turntable $69 let your dad, husband or brother *finally* be the DJ with this cool turntable for all of his records. It has bluetooth capability so that you can takeover, too.
26. Personalized Leather Dopkit $29 the guys on your list will love this thoughtful personalized leather dopkit that they can keep all of their toiletries. Great for travel!
27. Magnetic Wristband Toolkit $15 now he can bring his toolkit anywhere with this small, portable wristband that comes in handy when hanging up shelves, drilling, etc. The perfect stocking stuffer for DIY-loving guys.
28. Men’s lululemon Classic ABC Pants $128 these pants are seriously life-changing for guys. They have a comfy material that’s slightly stretchy, come in 8 awesome, neutral colors and are even nice enough to wear to work.
29. Ticket Stub Diary $14 all of the sports fans on your list will love saving ticket stubs from their favorite games in this cool ticket diary.
30. Dewalt Drill + Driver Kit $97 for the handymen in your life — the ultimate drill kit for all of his DIY home projects.