Each year our “Gifts for Him” guide is the most popular one we feature on the blog – and for good reason! Shopping for men is hard. He probably won’t share what he wants for the holidays, so it ends up being a guessing game of what he’ll use and love.
That’s where this guide comes in! We hand-selected 30 amazing, unique gifts that are perfect for all of the men on your list. You’ll find a few wardrobe upgrades (that might be much-needed), fun at-home kits and projects to do together, plus some personalized items he’ll absolutely love.
Whether you’re shopping for your dad, husband, partner, grandpa or even a co-worker, these gifts will have you covered. Scroll through, pick out a few and watch his face light up.
Enjoy, and remember to check out the shop for more of our favorite products!
- Beer Making Kit: $44 for your dad, boyfriend or any beer lovers on your list — this IPA making kit is the perfect project for him!
- Fishing Reel: $95 a brand new fishing reel might just be exactly what your grandpa, dad or husband is looking for. Get him excited for a little ice fishing or getting on a lake this spring.
- Belcampo Holiday Cuts: I fell in LOVE with Belcampo after trying their Organic Whole White Turkey for my Thanksgiving turkey recipe this year. This Tomahawk Steak and Salt Gift Bundle ($188) includes two Organic Bone-In Tomahawk Steaks paired with Bona Fortuna’s organic Sicilian Sea Salt with Black Truffle, and their Best of Belcampo Bundle ($131) has best-sellers of their Organic, Grass Fed and Finished, Pasture-Raised, and Certified Humane meats. Perfect for foodies & at-home chefs! Use the code ‘AMBITIOUSKITCHEN’ sitewide to get 20% off of your first time order.
- Whiskey Decanter: $89 he’ll feel a little fancy having this gorgeous whiskey decanter on his bar cart or in his kitchen. A great gift for your brother, husband, father-in-law or any guys who love whiskey.
- Adidas Beanie: $28 something he always needs but never buys for himself: a cozy beanie that’s equally as stylish as it is comfortable. He’ll wear this one all season long.
- Chukka Boots: $75 super comfortable chukka boots that he can dress up with some nice jeans or throw on with his sweatpants when he’s running errands. These will last him years!
- Northface Gloves: $35 the perfect gloves with smart-touch fingers he can wear all winter long. Toss his old gloves with the holes in them and gift him this great pair.
- lululemon Men’s ABC Pants: $128 the famous ABC pants from lululemon are probably the comfiest pants he’ll ever own. They come in slim and classic (depending on his style) and are made with a super breathable fabric he’ll love. Plus they look amazing!
- New York 50 Big Crossword Puzzles: $10 a big book of crossword puzzles that dads and grandpas will love! Cozy up inside with family and enjoy hours of entertainment right at home.
- Head Chef + Sous Chef Shirts: $48 okay how cute are these matching shirts for dads and their kiddos? Encourage kids to explore in the kitchen with dad all season long.
- Sony True Wireless Noise Cancelling In-Ear Headphones: $229 he’ll absolutely love these noise-canceling headphones for his at-home workouts, work-from-hom meetings or even just doing work around the house.
- Make Your Own Hot Sauce Kit: $40 have fun in the kitchen with this amazing DIY hot sauce kit! He can make 6 different, customizable sauces with his own labels to add to all of his favorite recipes.
- Mini Movie Projector: $84 movie nights with him just got infinitely more fun. Set up this mini movie projector for a fun date night in, or get the kids together for the perfect family night!
- Mavi Straight Leg Jeans: $98 Tony has a few pairs of these jeans and is obsessed. They’re super comfortable for guys and look nice and polished. The perfect upgrade for your dad, brother, husband or boyfriend’s latest wardrobe.
- Vince Camuto Car Coat: $212 a nice coat is something he’ll wear all season long, year after year. This stylish car coat comes in a few great, neutral colors that he can wear with jeans, chinos or dress pants for any look he’s going for.
- Phone Sanitizer: $88 this easy-to-use phone sanitizer uses UV lights to easily sanitize his smartphone! It’s nice and compact and would make the perfect gift for dads to keep their phones germ free this season.
- Leatherman Multitool: $129 dads, husbands and any guys are guaranteed to geek out over this 21-in-1 tool. It has pretty much everything he needs for those at-home projects he’s been trying to finish all year.
- Stonewall Kitchen Grilling Favorite Gift Set: $82 the ultimate gift set of delicious rubs and sauces he can use for grilling year-round. There are 8 sauces & rubs included that he can mix and match for his favorite recipes.
- Wahl Electric Razor: $69 the electric trimmer he’s probably been eyeing but never bought for himself. This one has tons of different attachments for whatever look he’s going for!
- lululemon Men’s City Sweat Joggers: $118 he’ll absolutely live in these cozy joggers all year. They’re soft, breathable and come in six great colors to match his style (and replace his old college sweatpants). A great gift for your brother, boyfriend or stylish dad! Who doesn’t love being cozy?
- lululemon City Sweat Pullover Hoodie: $118 his new favorite hoodie for lounging, running errands and everything in-between. It’s made with soft french terry fabric and comes in eight colors he’ll love. Because every guy needs a good hoodie! Tony LOVES this one and pretty much lives in it.
- Personalized Leather Toiletry Bag: $20 choose from a variety of leathers and give any guy on your list this amazing, personalized toiletry bag. He can keep all of his toiletries stashed away in a stylish bag with his name and feel a little fancy when he shows it off.
- Men’s Bombas Dress Socks: $57 because all guys need good pairs of socks. Get this great 4-pack of fun patterned socks for your dad, grandpa, husband or father-in-law!
- Fit Men Cook Spices: $39 my good friend Kevin of Fit Men Cook created the ultimate pack of 6 delicious spices for meats, seafood, veggies and more. The perfect stocking stuffer and gift for foodies and guys who love to cook.
- lululemon Always In Motion Men’s Boxers: $68 say hello to his new favorite pairs of boxers to wear for workouts and everyday activities. This 3-pack will be an amazing upgrade for him – soft, breathable and so comfortable.
- Handheld Steamer: $16 date night just got a whole lot easier for him with this super easy to use handheld steamer. He can give any of his shirts a quick steam anytime, anywhere and keep his wardrobe looking fresh.
- Yeti Beer Can Koozie: $25 truly the only koozie he’ll ever need. This Yeti Colster comes in a few different colors, is dishwasher safe and vacuum-sealed to keep his drinks super cold wherever he is!
- Men’s Pajama Pants: $39 because every guy needs a cozy pair of pajama pants! Choose from a few different colors to up his Sunday brunch-at-home PJ day. So cozy.
- Customizable Leather Wallet: $35 is his 10-year-old wallet hanging by a thread? Add his initials to this nice leather wallet to replace the old one he’s been carrying around for years. He’ll love the look!
- Whiskey Glasses: $72/6-glasses. his at-home happy hour just got a little fancier. These super polished cocktail glasses will be his new favorite to bring out when he’s enjoying some whiskey after a long day.