If you’ve ever been stumped about what to get your in-laws, you are not alone. I polled Instagram a few weeks ago asking what gift guides you guys wanted to see and this one was the MOST requested! So, we scoured the web and found some amazing gifts that are guaranteed to impress.
These gifts are not only perfect for your mother and father-in-law, but are also great for newlyweds and moms & dads in general. There are tons of fun gifts that couples can share like a date night in cookbook & cozy throw blanket, plus ones just for mom or dad that they will cherish.
Enjoy these gifts and be sure to let me know how the in-laws like them! xoxo
1. Beautiful Boards Cookbook $24 for the couple that loves to entertain: my friend Maegan put together over 50 snack boards to make for every occasion. There’s everything from a Santa charcuterie board to a game day dinner board!
2. Corkcicle Wine Tumbler $23 Tony and I love these reusable tumblers for coffee on the go — they’re great for travel and *of course* for wine! His and hers tumblers would make the perfect couples’ gift.
3. Fondue for Two $30 new date night idea for your fav couple: DIY fondue right in their own home. Cue the Hallmark channel movies with this one!
4. Wireless Charging Pad $60 give the gift of a wireless charging pad for all of the electronics your in-laws seem to always forget to charge. Easy to use and great for travel.
5. Set of 6 Napkins $25 a cute set of napkins that they can set out during the holidays or anytime they’re entertaining. Machine washable, too! As a homeowner, you can never have enough napkins or dish towels.
6. Electric Tea Kettle $80 a hot cup of tea = the ultimate cure for a cold winter. Your in-laws will love how easy this one is to use for their morning pick-me-up or evening nighttime tea.
7. Personalized Family Mugs $30 customize these fun mugs for everyone in your extended family, or create two for a couple! You can personalize them with a name and little drawing for everyone. This is such a thoughtful gift.
8. Original Table Topics $25 these table cards have over 100 thought-provoking questions that are a fun way for friends, in-laws and couples to reconnect and learn new things about each other. LOVE this one!
9. Salt and Pepper Mills $42 every couple needs a classy pair of salt & pepper shakers for their kitchen or dining room table. This one will pair with any dining set.
10. Sushi Making Kit $24 how fun is this sushi making kit?! Great for couples that like DIY projects and making new things in the kitchen.
11. Throw Blanket $78 warm your in-laws’ home with a cozy throw blanket that comes in five fun colors. This one makes the perfect gift for newlyweds or even your BFF, too!
12. Breville Nespresso Maker $139 perfect for the coffee loving couple in your life! It comes in a few different colors to go with their kitchen. Honestly who wouldn’t want a nespresso?
13. lululemon Men’s French Terry Pullover $118 this cozy hoodie comes in four neutral colors that your father or brother-in-law will wear ALL THE TIME. The material is soft and stretchy making it great for travel too.
14. Date Night In Cookbook $15 give the gift of a weekly date night with over 120 recipes that your favorite couple can cook together in the comfort of their own home. So thoughtful.
15. Customizable Recipe Journal $45 foodie couples will be so excited to share their recipes in this gorgeous, leather-bound journal. An amazing gift that can be passed down to kids and grandkids!
16. Fleece Lined Socks $49 your mother-in-law, sister-in-law, or recently married BFF will absolutely love these warm fleece lined socks for winter. Great for your Grandma too. So cute!
17. Cheese Knife Set $18 obsessed with these four cheese knives that are great for couples who love to entertain. Each one explains which cheese it’s for, too.
18. Electric Milk Frother & Steamer $48 couples can cozy up with their favorite hot drinks this season using this amazing milk frother & steamer. Send it over with my delicious turmeric latte for the ultimate treat.
19. Cruiser Deluxe Turntable $69 your in-laws will LOVE being able to play their favorite old school jams (and maybe even a little Mariah Carey) on this cool turntable. It has bluetooth capability for their phones, too!
20. lululemon Women’s Crewneck Sweatshirt $98 a comfy, wear-anywhere pullover sweatshirt for your mother or sister-in-law. She’ll love this nicer piece of loungewear for running errands, heading to the gym or just hanging out!
21. Two Peas and Their Pod Cookbook $20 My friend Maria developed this amazing cookbook and I LOVE the recipes featured. They’re delicious, everyday recipes that perfect for weeknight meals and entertaining.
22. Set of 6 Red Wine Glasses $38 because everyone can use a good set of wine glasses. These ones are super affordable and I might just add them to Tony and my list.
23. Leopard Scarf $48 your sister-in-law will throw on this super cozy, chunky scarf all winter long. It has the cutest pattern she’ll love!
24. Bissell Steam Mop $89 Tony and I are obsessed with our steam mop and your in-laws or newlywed friends will be, too. It gives tile and hardwood floors such a clean, fresh look and scent!
25. Stainless Steel Wine Opener $20 let your in-laws feel a little fancy with this easy to use electric wine opener. It’s rechargeable and will be a fun one for them to open!
26. Lifetime of Adventure Couples Passport Holders $35 the adventurous couple in your life will love these cute passport holders that are perfect for travel.
27. Gourmet Personalized Popcorn Seasonings $38 delicious, customizable popcorn seasonings to go with their homemade popcorn! Choose 4 from sweet & savory flavors like cheese pizza, thai sriracha, sugar cookie and iced gingerbread. All organic!
28. Popcorn Maker $80 your fav couple will love making fresh popcorn right at home with a convenient popcorn maker they can store right on their counter. It can make up to 10 cups of popcorn in just 3 minutes – YUM.
29. Pair of Material Knives $115 the ultimate knife block that you can customize with one, two or three go-to knives, plus four chic block colors to match your in-laws’ or a newlyweds’ kitchen. They’re super high quality with a reasonable price and the couple in your life will use them for years. I have these and love them.
30. Wine Bottle and Glass Caddy $99 a gorgeous way for the in-laws to store a few wine bottles and glasses in their own home, or take them to go when they’re heading to a friend’s place. They’ll love the hardwood look.