We can probably all agree that this year has been a rollercoaster of uncertainty, emotions and everything in-between. While the holidays are looking a bit different this year, I wanted to put together the perfect gift guide for staying safe and well right from the comfort of your home!
These amazing gifts for the homebody are the perfect way to add a touch of comfort to anyone’s home or routine. You’ll find cozy pieces to wear around the house, desk companions for work and small touches to add a little personality to anyone’s space.
These gifts are great for pretty much anyone on your list. Scroll through and give the gift of comfort this holiday season, and remember to check out more of our fav products in our shop!
1. Single Serve Keurig: $79 when you need that cup of coffee to wake up your morning or power through the afternoon. This single serve Keurig is perfect for new apartments, homes or anyone who lives solo.
2. Portable Laptop Desk: $145 sometimes it’s a work-from-couch or bed day, and this portable laptop desk makes those days that much better.
3. Agate Coasters: $16 the cutest set of coasters for adding a pop of pattern to anyone’s coffee table or desk.
4. Air Purifier: $99 help freshen up someone’s space with this easy to use air purifier. Great for pet owners or those with little ones, too!
5. Diffuser: $98 love turning on a diffuser with some essential oils to really give a room a fresh scent. It’s the best way to make your house smell amazing. I chose this one because it’s high quality, stylish and won’t break after a few months like some of the others on the market
6. Sonder LA cutting board: $50 at home charcuterie boards? Yes, please! These super high quality cutting boards are just as beautiful as they are functional. Use the code ‘ambitiouskitchen15’ for 15% off the Sonder LA website!
7. Bala Bangles: $65 squeeze in a quick arm workout or add a little weight to your favorite workout routine with these bangles! A great stocking stuffer for anyone on your list, especially those who love to workout (now at home!).
8. Flour Salt Water Yeast Cookbook: $20 for the home baker looking to up their bread game — this cookbook is perfect for upping your quarantine baking skills.
9. Bath Caddy: $25 give the gift of relaxation with this amazing bath caddy. They can prop up a book, add a candle, glass of wine, anything they want in their bath. Celebrate self care!
11. lululemon Sit in Lotus Wrap: $148 a cozy wrap cardigan is like wearing a warm hug all day. Perfect for moms, sisters, friends or any ladies in your life! So cute – now I need one!
12. Origins Mini Masks Set: $20 everyone could use a little at-home spa day, especially during the winter. This set comes with 5 clean beauty mini masks that are super nourishing and a great gift for people you don’t know what to get. I’m absolutely putting these on my own xmas list!
13. Blue Light Glasses: $40 anyone else spending hours in front of the computer while working from home? Help out a friend or family member with stylish blue light glasses they’re guaranteed to love!
14. Homebody Poetry Book: $11 the title speaks for itself! This wonderful poetry book is a wonderful gift of relaxation and calm during such an uncertain time. Simply beautiful.
15. Cute Mousepad: $16 add a little pop of personality to your friend or coworkers home desk. Love this fun pattern!
16. lululemon Warm Down High Rise Joggers: $98 any ladies on your list will absolutely live in these cozy joggers. They’re high waisted and come in 3 great colors to add to their work from home wardrobe.
17. Branch Basics Starter Kit: $59 we all know that keeping things clean is important (especially now) so gift anyone on your list the perfect natural cleaners for their entire house or apartment! I use Branch Basics for every room in my house and it’s incredible, literally only cleaning product I use. Use the code ‘AK’ to get 15% off their starter kit.
18. DIY Fortune Cookie Kit: $31 make a fun date night or family night with this cool DIY fortune cookie kit! A great gift for roommates, couples and more.
19. Milk Frother: $70 hello, cozy lattes right at home. I use this milk frother daily to make yummy coffee drinks that feel like the perfect treat. Anyone on your list will love this one!
20. Whipped Salt Scrub: $18 the perfect gift of TLC that makes the perfect stocking stuffer. These handmade scrubs come in five amazing scents anyone would love! From a small business too!
21. Equality Sweatshirt: $35 this cozy sweatshirt is all about spreading love. A little reminder to celebrate human rights while staying warm and comfy at home.
22. Llama Mug: $12 everyone loves a cute mug for sipping coffee, cider or hot chocolate during the colder months. Obsessed with this little llama and your friend, sibling, cousin or mama will be, too!
23. Modern Wine Glasses: $41 I recently got these new wine glasses and they look super elegant without a huge price tag. The perfect gift to pair with a Zoom wine night with the girls.
24. Panama Wine Rack: $108 help elevate anyone’s home or apartment with a chic wine rack! The geometric shape looks amazing (and they can always stay stocked up).
25. Leopard Print Slippers: $39 slippers = a work and longe from home essential. These fluffy leopard slippers are perfect for any ladies on your list.
26. Our Place Pan: $95 I’ve been using this pan from Our Place for months now and love all of the things you can do with it. Such a great gift for new homeowners or anyone who likes to cook. Use the code AMBITIOUSKITCHEN10 for $10 off!
27. Personalized Wool Throw: $125 the coziest wool throw blanket with a personal touch. You can actually write a little message in your own handwriting that will be added to the label. So sweet.
28. Kids Against Maturity Game: $29 weekend game nights at home are the star of 2020. This game is perfect for the whole family!
29. The Sill Snakeplant: $48 for plant-lovers or anyone who needs a little freshness in their home. The Sill has amazing plants & pots to mix and match that are perfect for anyone’s space.
30. Handmade Salt and Pepper Grinders: $39 make their kitchen just a little more personalized with handmade salt & pepper grinders! One of those gifts they didn’t know they needed.