Your new mama and parent friends are going to love you for this amazing gift guide. Whenever I poll the AK audience about gift guides, one of the most requested ones is for new parents, babies and kids! I love putting this one together because I get to include tons of things that Sidney and Viggo are loving lately.
You’ll find plenty of toys and games for babies and toddlers, plus activities for the whole family that are great for spending time together. I didn’t forget about the mamas either! Give her the gift of self care with some cozy loungewear, soothing skincare, and more.
Remember to check out all of our amazing gift guides here!
- ABC Personalized Name Book: your kiddo will love seeing his/her name throughout this book filled with positive traits and affirmations. So special!
- Construction Plate & Utensils: if you have a kiddo who’s as obsessed with trucks and Sidney is, this cute construction plate + utensil combo might just make mealtime their new favorite time of day.
- Skiphop Activity Center: both Sidney and Viggo have been growing up with this play set and it grows right with them. Perfect for new parents to set baby in while making dinner or (attempting) to clean up a bit.
- Cable Knit Baby Blanket: the softest baby blanket in two different, neutral colors for new babies and parents in your life.
- Toddler Intro to Baking Set: for your little aspiring baker! The cutest 17-piece baking set with everything they’ll need to start helping you bake up some treats.
- Diaper Bag Backpack: probably the chicest diaper bag I’ve ever seen that’s made with recycled plastic! Mom & dad can travel in style with one of the 6 amazing colors.
- Toddler Name Chair: for the kiddos who are already saying “mine, mine…” get them a comfy chair that really feels like theirs.
- Lalo The Chair: if you’ve been following along on my IG stories you know that we’re pretty much obsessed with The Chair for Sidney. Mealtimes are made so much easier (and cleaner) and the chair easily converts as he grows! Any new parent will absolutely love this gift.
- Big Book of Colors: this book is so cool it could be great for all ages! It introduces all the colors of the rainbow, plus tons of their variations and what happens when you mix them. Great for kiddos learning and exploring colors.
- Ride on Car: we were all kids once and were likely obsessed with these electric cars you can actually drive. Such a fun gift for kids that they’ll want to play with every day.
- Magnetic Fishing Bath Toy: keep kids entertained during bathtime with this fun fishing kit! No more tears before bath.
- Nursing Bra: your new mom friend or family member will love these super comfy nursing bras. I have so many of them and wear them daily.
- Mama Mug: a “best mom ever” mug for the best moms out there! The perfect gift for your mom, new mamas, grandmas and your mother-in-law.
- Initial Necklace: love this dainty gold initial necklace for adding the initials of your baby, or even one initial for each person in your little family! Such a thoughtful gift.
- Lalo First Bites Feeding Kit: we’ve been using (and loving) this feeding kit with a suction bowl, plate, cup, spoons and more. They’re dishwasher safe and great for young eaters exploring food!
- Go the F*ck to Sleep Book: such a funny (and real) gift to get a new parent. We’ve all been there!
- Name Puzzle: love this cute name puzzle as a kid’s activity but also as a little keepsake new parents can cherish for years to come!
- Monica and Andy Rainbow Tie Kimono One Piece: can’t go wrong with a soft, super cute onesie for new babies. This one comes in 6 fun patterns for newborns up to 9 months old.
- Magnetic Building Tiles: colorful, magnetic building tiles for kids to really express their creativity. Watch and help them work while they develop fine motor skills and create cool shapes!
- Branch Basics Starter Kit: no matter how old the kiddos are, moms & dads will be forever thankful for the gift of all natural cleaners! I’ve been using Branch Basics in my home for years now and it’s amazing for laundry, dishwashers and everyday surface cleaning. Use the code ‘AK’ for 15% off of any starter kits!
- Hanna Andersson PJs: we’ve pretty much been living in our cozy Hanna Andersson pj’s now that winter is approaching! They’re so comfortable and come in tons of colors and patterns for all ages. The perfect family gift!
- Giant Coloring Paper from Lalo: Lalo also has this giant coloring paper that fits right on top of the play kit table so that kiddos can enjoy some creativity while your mama friend has some “me” time.
- Biossance Unstoppable Glow Set: because every mom could use some pampering. This amazing gift set comes with a super nourishing serum cream and rose oil that she’ll love.
- Little Tikes Trampoline: not sure what kid wouldn’t love a trampoline! Let them get out all of that energy and (hopefully) catch a full night’s sleep afterward.
- Solly Baby Wrap: I wore Sidney with this super comfortable wrap and now I use it with Viggo! The perfect way for mom or dad to go hands-free and keep baby secure. It comes in tons of cute colors and patterns, too.
- Lovevery block set: this amazing block set comes with 70 pieces and tons of different colors and activities that kiddos will play with for hours! Great for kids from 18 months to over 4 years old.
- Toddler Scooter: this fun scooter has light up wheels and is truly the perfect gift for kids that love adventure! Great for kids ages 3 and up.
- Kitchen Stool: Sidney is starting to get into helping his mama in the kitchen and this helper stool is the perfect companion. Great for toddlers as they can watch you work and help out in the kitchen!
- Melissa and Doug Railway Set: kids can spend hours entertaining themselves with this giant railway train set. The perfect gift so that mom and dad can have some peace and quiet.
- Lalo Play Kit: we recently got The Play Kit and it’s perfect for playing games and reading books with Sidney. Once Viggo is older the two of them can use it together! Love this as a gift for families with one or multiple little ones.
- Mama Sweatshirt: how cute is this “mama” sweatshirt? Your new mom friend will seriously wear it day-in and day-out.
- Madewell Joggers & Sweatshirt: give your mom friends the gift of cozy with a soft lounge set! She’ll love wearing this around the house all season long.
- Sunbasket Gift Card: the #1 way to help out new parents? Food! They’re so busy and tired with their newborn that having meals on hand is a lifesaver.
- Toddler Truck and Cars: both Sidney and Viggo are pretty much obsessed with this car/truck combo toy. It’s basically a 7 in 1 toy that any kids will love.
- Play Kitchen Set: this life-like kitchen set is so cute and fun for kids to explore their imagination in the kitchen. Watch them interact and explore for hours.
Click here to see the rest of our 2021 holiday gift guides!
Shop This Post