Unique Gifts Under $50 for Everyone on Your List
Over 30 fun, affordable gifts under $50 for everyone on your list! You’ll find the best stocking stuffers, secret Santa gifts, and unique gifts for the person who “has it all.” Use this guide for coworkers, friends, and any hard-to-shop-for people.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission off items you purchase at no additional cost to you. Please read my policy page.
Every year we have people on our list that seem to be impossible to shop for. Maybe it’s a boss or coworker you don’t know super well, a friend who seems to have everything or your mom who happens to be incredibly picky. That’s where this gift guide comes in!
We love pulling together these affordable, unique gifts under $50 that are perfect for anyone and everyone on your list. You’ll find easily customizable items, cool games and gadgets, treats and self care gifts that will help you check off your list entirely. This is one of our favorite gift guides because it’s just FUN.
Scroll through, pick out a few and watch everyone’s face light up!
Remember to check out all of our amazing gift guides here!
- Acure Skin Brightening Face Mask: I’ve loved this face mask for years and have gifted it to so many friends and family members. It’s nourishing, hydrating and would be the perfect stocking stuffer.
- Personalized Leather Key Clip: a personal gift for the travelers in your life, dads, boyfriends or that friend who always loses their keys!
- Create Your Own Reel Viewer: a grown-up version of your fav toy growing up! This fun reel viewer lets you add your own photos to a reel to watch. Great for new parents to document their babies growing up, or adding nostalgic photos of your life for your parents!
- Wireless Charging Pad: super portable, easy-to-use phone charger that anyone can take on the go. Your family member who loves to travel will love this one.
- Water Bottle Ice Tray: the most genius solution for getting ice cubes into those longer water bottles! Truly something that anyone on your list could use.
- Set of Wine Glasses: these unique wine glasses would make an amazing gift for that friend who loves entertaining. Wine night just got even more chic!
- BruMate Can Cooler: they can keep their beverages cold OR hot all year round with this 3-in-1 insulated cooler! Great for outdoor parties, camping and even commuting.
- Hu Chocolate Variety Pack: the chocolate lovers in your life will be obsessed with the flavors in these amazing bars. They make the perfect stocking stuffers, too! Use the code ‘AMBITIOUSKITCHEN’ for 20% off your order — just be sure to select “one-time purchase” instead of “subscribe & save.”
- Foot Therapy Mask: because we could all use a little foot spa treatment. This soothing foot wrap makes the perfect stocking stuffer or little gift for your mama or friend!
- Bathtub Wine Glass Holder: because wine-ding down in the shower after a long day is self care. We all have someone in our life who needs this!
- Heating Pad: $30 anyone could use a therapeutic heating pad for those daily aches and pains. This would be an especially great gift for new mamas or your athlete friends.
- Glass Coffee Cup with Lid & Straw: your coffee-loving friend or sibling can take their brew on the go (and in style). Love the minimalist look of this cute glassware.
- Stovetop Simmer Fragrance Kit: anyone on your list can use this warming stovetop fragrance kit to set a cozy mood in their home. Great for people who like to host!
- Glass Dispenser Bottle with Label: I have this set of dispenser bottles and absolutely love them. It adds such a nice touch to your kitchen instead of reusing plastic soap bottles. Perfect for parents, grandparents, and friends with new homes!
- Anxious People Bestselling Book: for your friend or family member who’s always looking for the next bestselling book to read. Anxious People is filled with dry humor, twists and turns, and they won’t be able to put this one down.
- Aromatic Diffuser: P.F. Candle Co. seriously makes the best smelling candles and this diffuser has the coziest scent. Such a great gift for people who might be trickier to shop for like co-workers or in-laws.
- Salt & Pepper Shakers: chic marble salt and pepper shakers are the perfect way to help elevate someone’s kitchen. They’ll have these for years to come!
- National Parks Puzzle: the ultimate gift for your adventurer friends and family members. They’ll love the challenge in this 1,000 piece puzzle.
- Edible Cookie House Mug Toppers: the cutest little gingerbread house that sit right on top of your mug of cocoa or tea! A fun little treat that anyone on your list will enjoy.
- Don’t F*ck Up The Table Coasters: these hilarious coasters are so good for your bestie who loves to host or that couple who just moved.
- Roar! A Collection of Mighty Women book: this hardcover coffee table book has a collection of amazing pop art paintings featuring iconic women throughout history. Great for the inspirational women in your life!
- Maple Syrup Sampler: ’tis the season for mornings filled with warm, delicious pancakes, and this maple syrup sampler is the perfect complement. Great for foodie friends!
- Pressed Glass Photo Frame: love the look of these minimalist pressed glass frames. Your photographer friends can showcase their shots and family members can share their favorite photos in these frames.
- Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza: such a fun and hilarious card game to play any time, anywhere! The ultimate stocking stuffer or white elephant gift for anyone on your list.
- Holiday Socks: $3 what are holidays without cozy holiday socks? Choose from 5 different colors to fit their personality.
- West Elm Throw Blankets: these lightweight throw blankets make the perfect addition to anyone’s home — especially if they’ve just moved in! Choose from 3 great colors and add a little comfort.
- Mini Toaster Oven: the perfect gift for your friend who has a smaller home or apartment! This super cute toaster oven is nice and compact to save counter space, and comes in 3 fun colors.
- Healthier Together Deck: my friend Liz Moody just launched these amazing conversation cards and I cannot wait to use them. There are over 150 questions covering 6 topics and are great for dinner parties and doing with your partner or family!
- Catwalk Candle Gift Set: the cat lovers in your life (you know who they are) need this adorable candle gift set.
- Birth Flower Shower Steamers: love the personal touch in these luxurious shower steamers. Great for girlfriends or your sister who could use a little TLC.
- Plastic-Free Travel Shower Essentials: skip trying to squeeze your shampoo & conditioner into tiny, travel-sized bottles and try these amazing plastic-free pods! Such a great stocking stuffer for your friend or family member who loves to travel.
- Watering Can: how cute is this ivory & gold watering can? Such a great gift for people on your list who treat their “plant babies” like family.
- Heart Shaped Waffle Iron: waffles are good but mini heart-shaped waffles are even BETTER. How cute is this waffle iron? A great gift for people on your list who have kiddos (or just love waffles!)
- Gold Cocktail Shaker: we all have that person in our life who’s always trying to perfect their cocktail-making skills. This gold shaker is their new favorite companion.
- Monogram Snow Globe Ornament: a personalized ornament is a true classic and great for friends, parents, and even coworkers. Love these cute snow globes!
Download My FREE 7-Day Meal Plan
Download My FREE 7-Day Meal Plan
Join the AK email list and get my brand new, FREE Simple & Nourishing 7-day Meal Plan delivered to your inbox.