Meet my lovely Mom (on the left). This picture was taken a while back at an event we attended. Unfortunately these past few weeks have been busy for the both of us, so we haven’t had any quality mother-daughter time. That being said, I’m missing her quite a bit! I won’t be able to see her until next week, so I’m baking her extra healthy breakfast muffins and then freezing them for her as a surprise.
By the way, I hope you had an awesome 4th of July! Didn’t it feel good to soak up the good weather and enjoy delicious food? I’m making a mental note to do that more often instead of living on my computer during the weekends (even though I really like you guys).
Anyway, my yoga challenge doesn’t officially start until July 8th, but I’ve been pretty much going every day anyway. It’s been exhilarating, and I’m patiently waiting for my heart rate monitor to arrive so I can start tracking my calories! This weekend I’m going to prepare meals for the next week which I’ll detail for you in a post soon. I really want to start experimenting with different ingredients too; stay tuned!
Anyway I’ve got 12 fun links that I’ve been dying to share with you all week long:
- SNACK TIME: SWEET + SPICY POPCORN. THOSE FLAVORS!
- MUST MAKE: BEAUTIFUL BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE... LIGHTENED UP!
- GORGEOUS: RESTAURANT SPACES.
- LOVE: MY NEW SHAMPOO + CONDITIONER.
- INSPIRATION: ONE OF MY FAVORITES TO FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM. INSPIRATIONAL + FUNNY!
- HAIR: A GREAT TUTORIAL ON A PRETTY TWISTED UPDO.
- FUNNY: BABIES BEING CUTE.
- CUTE FIND: COLOR BLOCK WEDGES.
- HEALTHY DINNER: SHRIMP KEBABS WITH YUM FLAVORS.
- BITES OF BLISS: VEGAN CHOCOLATE AVOCADO COOKIES
- WEEKEND BAKING: HOMEMADE HOT DOG BUNS.
- CAN’T GET ENOUGH: THIS SONG.
Have a great weekend! xo