HAPPY FRIDAY. No seriously… TGIF!
I’ve added some photos of my vacation for you to look at. I’m a little bit depressed since there was a snowstorm yesterday in Minnesota; I thought it was April showers bring May flowers? Lies.
Okay, I’ll stop complaining. All I really want right now is to get back to sunshine. Why hasn’t anyone invented a teleporter? You know, Star Trek style.
Whatever it’s the weekend, so I’m pretty happy about that. In fact right now I feel like I could run a marathon; I’ve consumed wayyyy too much caffeine. Fridays require extreme happiness and excitement, and sometimes that requires 3 cups of coffee.
Ohhh but I’ve got some fun, delicious links that I’ve been dying to share with you! Here we go:
- Delicious mango coconut margaritas.
- Loving this new vegetarian cookbook!
- 38 things about Minnesota you never knew until now.
- New favorite brown butter cookie!
- LOVE this song.
- Quite possibly the best vegan burger I’ve ever seen!
- 20 cheap ways to get out more often.
- Weekend baking: Banana & zucchini muffins.
- Doritos to make at home.
Have a lovely weekend! xoxo