I’m back with a truly Ambitious Kitchen gift guide for you guys: all of our go-to home & kitchen favorites! As you can imagine this guide was the easiest (and one of the most fun) for me to put together. I included my absolute favorite items that I stock in my kitchen, plus a few bonuses that are on my wish-list this year.
You’ll find everything from kitchen gadgets for your dad who’s been dying to try out an air fryer, to a cute recipe book for your grandma to share her family favorites with you. I’ve got my eye on that new Keurig for Tony and I (bye, Starbucks) and can’t wait to try the recipes in the cookbook I picked out for you guys.
You know what to do, browse these amazing home & kitchen items and pick out all of your favs! Leave a comment with any of your go-to’s — I’d love to hear what you use in your own home.
1. Air Fryer: skip the mess of stovetop frying and air fry all of your favorite foods. This method requires no oil for delicious, crispy homemade fries and your favorite meats. $99
2. Beautiful Glass Storage Jars: gorgeous glass storage jars to stock up anyone’s kitchen. Perfect for cooks and bakers who are storing flours and dry ingredients. $13-18
3. Marble Topped Cheese Board and Knives: how cute is this knife & cheese board set? The perfect gift for your friend who loves to entertain. $49
5. Nonstick Square Griddle: a go-to griddle for all of their pancakes & sandwich needs. Nonstick for easy flipping and cleaning! $57
6. Utensil and Tablet Holder: moms and dads will love this handmade holder that can hold up their tablet and store all of their utensils. They can prop a recipe up to keep it clean while they cook! $60
7. Vitamix: in love with my Vitamix and your mom, dad, siblings, and everyone in-between will be, too. It blends all of your favorite fruits and veggies so smoothly for delicious soups and smoothies fast. $289
9. Electric Wine Opener: the easiest way to entertain? A chic, cordless electric wine opener. MUST have. $19
10. Anthropologie Floral Oven Mitt: every home cook or baker should rock a cute oven mitts. Love the pretty pastels in this one! $14
12. Hello, Beautiful Doormat: a little message on this fun doormat to warm anyone’s home and make guests feel welcome! $45
13. Branch Basics Natural Home Cleaners: I’ve been using this all natural cleaning set for a couple of months and I’m obsessed. The starter kit comes with a concentrate and spray bottles that you can mix up yourself, plus a laundry bottle for all of your clothes. $59 Use the code ‘AK15’ to get a starter kit for 15% off now through 12/17!
14. Meat Thermometer: a kitchen essential, especially during the holidays. Whether you’re making a big turkey or just meal prepping some meats for the week, this small thermometer is super helpful. $17
15. 10-Piece Copper Cookware Set: this copper cookware set is absolutely stunning and a great investment set to stock your kitchen. The copper heats & cools quickly for easy handling – I use these every day! $499
16. Sonder Cutting Board: I got this chic cutting board a few months ago and use it for everything from regular chopping to arranging beautiful cheese boards. Any guy or girl will love the look and feel of this board. $59
17. Instant Pot: give the gift of easy meal prep with an Instant Pot! Whoever you give this to is going to be obsessed (and will hopefully invite you over to use it). $89
18. Skinnytaste One and Done Cookbook: my girl Gina came out with an incredible cookbook filled with recipes to make in your instant pot, slow cooker, air fryer, sheet pan, and skillet. The home cook in your life will love this book. $19
19. Old Havana Set of 4 Dinner Plates: in love with these gorgeous dinner plates. They come in 4 great colors and are the perfect accent pieces for anyone’s table. $72
20. Wustof Classic 7-Piece Knife Set: this classic knife set makes a wonderful gift that will last for years. Good knives are a game-changer in the kitchen, and whoever receives this set will become a kitchen master! $349
22. Stasher Bags: I use these reusable bags to store anything and everything. They’re an eco-friendly alternative to plastic bags and are great for traveling. $11
23. Polka Dot Cat Spoon Rest: okay this is just the cutest spoon rest I’ve ever seen. The best gift for cat lovers. $14
25. Life is What You Bake It Towel: an absolute must for the bakers in your life. The cutest kitchen companion. $24
26. Stovetop Popcorn Machine: know anyone who LOVES popcorn but keeps buying the microwave bags? This easy, fun stovetop machine is for them. $29
27. Roomba: with all of the cooking I’m doing during the week I don’t know where I’d be without my Roomba. The absolute perfect gift for new home owners (or your son’s new apartment). $249
28. Recipe Journal: love this little journal for storing all of your favorite recipes. They’re sectioned into meal types so that you can easily find everything. $28
29. Keurig K-Cup Coffee, Latte and Cappuccino Maker: who needs Starbucks when you can make coffee, lattes and cappuccinos all with one machine? This gift is perfect for the coffee snobs in your life (we all know them). $199
31. Pie Dish: I got this beautiful pie dish for Friendsgiving and I can’t wait to use it for all of the holidays. Your mama or sister can serve everything from pies to mashed potatoes in this dish. $48
32. Handmade Holiday Gift Box: my friend Ellie of Hungry by Nature puts together the cutest gift boxes for the holidays with tons of Chicago-based goodies. Everything for her homemade granola to delicious, gluten-free pancake mix. Grab one for yourself + a family member! $75