Hey guys! It’s been a while since we’ve had a little chat. I can think of no better way to share my favorite things than over a good weekend breakfast (eggs, turkey bacon, and a whole grain bagel with light cream cheese).
So pour yourself a cup of coffee or hot chocolate, make your favorite breakfast, and let’s chat!
First, I’ll catch you up on what’s been going on in my life lately. Unfortunately, I’ve been really slacking in the fitness department! I’m usually really good about leaving work and heading to the gym, but I’ve been so busy and my focus has been on getting as many things done as possible. It’s been tough and I know I need to get back into my groove; working out is a great stress reliever and helps me stay focused. That being said, I also try to remember that I can’t be perfect. None of us are! It’s all a balancing act.
Truly my biggest challenge is realizing that I cannot do it all. But hey, being ambitious is kind of my nature. Yet I often forget what I’ve accomplished thus far and what I’m striving for. It’s easy to get lost in the big world, too! However I wanted to say thank you for allowing me to vent and be honest in this space. It means so much to me! I love your emails, comments, and fun notes – they make my days better.
This weekend I’m going to ease back into yoga and sculpting. Perhaps I’ll try and run around the lake if it isn’t too chilly! Fingers crossed. I’m also planning on doing an iPhone photo dump soon, so watch for that.
Weekend Link Love
I know it’s been a while since I’ve done my weekend link love or favorites, but I want to try and make this a regular thing again.
Here are 10 of my favorite bites, styles, articles, and inspiration from the past week:
- THANKSGIVING EATS: this salad belongs on your Thanksgiving table.
- GLUTEN FREE TREAT: flourless brownies cookies. SAY WHAT?
- GET GLAM: one of my favorite style blogs.
- BREAKFAST LOVE: a bowl of oatmeal I would eat every day. forever.
- A GOOD READ: my best friend sent me this article and I fell in love with it.
- WORDS: remember this.
- BREAD LOVE: biscuits made with greek yogurt. Oh em gee!
- HEALTHY BITE: flourless & full of peanut butter.
- POLISHED: gorgeous holiday color.
- PIN LOVE: I’ve got a fun Thankgiving board full of recipes.