35 amazing, all-natural self care and beauty gifts for all of the the ladies on your list. From spa-worthy anti-aging facial oils and masks to fuzzy robes and reflective poetry books, these gifts will make her feel like the queen that she is!
Gift guide #2 is here and it might just be the best one I’ve EVER made. I picked out 35 incredible self care gifts that your mom, sister, and best friend (or even you) will all love. There’s something for everyone in here, and each gift is the perfect way for her to treat herself (because self care isn’t just for Sunday!) I use many of these products in my day-to-day and absolutely love them.
Check them out and pick out your favorites for all of the ladies on your list. There are plenty of stocking stuffer ideas in here, too, that she’ll love. Enjoy, xo!
1. Moon Juice Dream Dust: give the gift of a good night’s sleep with this calming, stress-relieving herbal supplement. Mix this in with your golden milk latte, warm coconut milk or hot cocoa before bed! $38
2. Seed Phytonutrients Shampoo: this all-natural shampoo feels amazing and uses recycled paper for the packaging. Once you finish all of the shampoo you’ll find seeds for planting! Clean beauty + great for the environment and a natural shampoo that ACTUALLY works! $24
3. Seed Phytonutrients Conditioner: the must-have, silky smooth companion of the Seed shampoo. Seriously it works (even on my platinum blonde hair). $24 Get the shampoo + conditioner mini duo (perfect for traveling!) with the code MONIQUE10 for 10% off and free shipping here!
4. Whole Beauty Book: she’ll love this holistic beauty book, which has over 40 recipes for masks, exfoliants, hair care, DIY deodorant, and even toothpaste. Perfect for your sister or bestie and a great ways to practice natural beauty right at home. $29
5. All Natural Bath Bombs: treat her to a spa day with these all natural bath bombs. They come in 6 soothing scents and essential oils blended right in. Great for a coworker, sister, friend or mom! $26
6. DIY Lip Balm Kit: all-natural lip balm that she can make at home with simple ingredients! These kits also provide valuable job-skills services to women in need in the Washington DC area so that they can get back on their feet — how cool is that?! And who doesn’t want to make their own lip balms?! $40
7. 2-Pack Makeup Remover Cloths: skip the harsh makeup wipes and try these soft, reusable makeup cloths. Perfect for on-the-go ladies who travel! $11
8. Herbivore Botanicals Mini Facial Oil Trio: obsessed with these three mini facial oils. Each one is formulated with different natural ingredients to regenerate, hydrate or add a boost of anti-inflammatories. Perfect stocking stuffer & a great way to sample new oils! $29
9. Calming Lavender Heat Pillow: heat this lavender pillow in the microwave for the ultimate relaxation. Great to use before bed and whenever you need some coziness. I love this as a gift for mamas! $35
10. Please Don’t Go Before I Get Better Book: give the gift of self-reflection with this beautiful poetry book. Madisen Kuhn documents the joys and challenges of growing up in a raw, vulnerable way that inspires. Great for those who love to read. $14
11. Drunk Elephant Baby Facial: if you don’t already know, I’m 100% obsessed with this face mask. My skin feels SO soft and glowy after using it, and it’s the perfect gift for skincare loving ladies in your life! So worth it. $80
12. In The Company of Women book: celebrate your fellow girl boss with this inspiring book that shares the stories of women creators around the world. Great coffee table book too! $35
13. Primally Pure Everything Spray: this spray literally does everything. She can use it as a facial toner, to prevent ingrown hairs, and even spray it on towels or pillow cases for a little refresh! LOVE IT. $18 Use the code ‘AMBITIOUS’ for 10% off your first Primally Pure order!
14. PF Candle Co Incense: she’ll love these hand-dipped black fig incense sticks for any room in the house. They’re so calming and a great way to re-center. I burn one every day and they smell amazing.! $18
15. Stress Less Cards for Anxiety: these stress-relieving cards have 50 actionable exercises that you can use to reduce anxiety whenever you need it. Such an easy way to start practicing mindfulness meditation. Great stocking stuffer for those in college! $12
16. Andalou Naturals Pumpkin Honey Facemask: she’ll love this amazing, brightening face mask. It cleans & exfoliates and leaves your skin feeling toned and refreshed. One of my favorite facemasks & inexpensive! $10
17. Rupi Kaur The Sun and Her Flowers: I recommend this book to anyone and everyone. The chapters follow a journey of “wilting, falling, rooting, rising, and blooming,” and it’s written in beautiful prose. SO inspiring. $12
18. Candle Gift Set: the perfect trio of candles each with a different scent: geranium & citrus, rose, and lavender & rosemary. Isn’t every woman addicted to candles?! $30
19. Acure UnderEye HydroGels: these under eye gels help reduce those under eye bags with cucumber & silk tree (basically a spa treatment) and are great for busy ladies or your bestie who loves to travel! $17
20. Primally Pure Starter Kit: the best gift for someone who wants to start using all-natural beauty products. The starter kit comes with all of the goods: deodorant, everything spray, lip balms, and body butter. $48 Use the code ‘AMBITIOUS’ for 10% off your first Primally Pure order!
21. Charcoal Teeth Whitening Toothpaste: a great way to whiten teeth naturally! This is the perfect stocking stuffer. $10
22. Skin Renewing Face Masks: five organic face masks that you can mix up and use anytime your face needs a little TLC. So fun to use! $25
23. Primally Pure Charcoal Deodorant: the absolute best natural deodorant out there! It’s the only deodorant I own and use. Smells great, rolls on smooth, and seriously keeps you fresh (and dry) all day. $16 Use the code ‘AMBITIOUS’ for 10% off your first Primally Pure order!
24. Lucid Dreaming Tea: this calming, loose-leaf tea is the perfect hug in a mug before bed. $17
25. UGG Fuzzy Socks: every lady needs a pair of cozy socks this time of year to lounge in or wear under boots! $30
26. Drunk Elephant Marula Facial Oil: my newest facial oil obsession. This will make your face feel so silky smooth, reduces any redness, and minimizes your pores. Best gift ever (even if it’s for yourself!). $40
27. More Self Love Mug: friendly reminder for her morning cup of coffee! $10
28. The Five Minute Journal: she’ll love this little journal where she can take 5 minutes each day to practice gratitude and ground herself in positivity. $24
29. Primally Pure Spa Kit: everything she needs for a fancy spa bath right at home. These soaks make your skin feel amazing! $48 Use the code ‘AMBITIOUS’ for 10% off your first Primally Pure order!
30. Coconut Oil Body Polish: gorgeous, hydrating body polish that smells like coconut + rose petals and gets rid of bumps? Yes please! Such a nice gift. $36
31. Rosehip Oil: I swear by rosehip oil for toning your face, reducing fine lines and minimizing pores. She’ll love this little gift and it lasts forever! $14
32. UGG Fleece Robe: the ultimate cozy robe for any & every day. She’ll feel like the queen of self-care Sunday and this one is SOOOO soft. #robelife $145
33. Aromatherapy Diffuser: nothing better than a good diffuser with your favorite essential oil scents. Such a great way to relax and humidify any room in the winter. $25
34. Brightening Face Mask: one of my go-to all-natural masks that she’ll love. Adds a boost of brightness and it’s perfect for travel. $8
35. Crystal Face Roller: she’s going to be obsessed with using this crystal face roller. It helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles for a happy, healthy face! Keep in the fridge to help reduce puffiness. $28
SHOP THE POST: