OMG how is it almost the end of March? I swear the weeks are flying by faster and faster! This past week I made my famous turkey tomato meat sauce with basil, garlic, and major amounts of melty mozzarella. Mmmmm LOVE at first bite; plus it’s also secretly healthy!
Speaking of healthy things, I’ve been thinking about starting a new weekly post about healthy living, including my tips for eating right and any helpful advice I can offer. Let me know if you’d like to see that happen, and if you have any questions you’d like to see answered.
One last thing: I’m on season 2 of Felicity and absolutely fell in love with the series all over again. Thank you Netflix for causing me to stay up until 1am during the weeknights. I’ll probably watch Dawson’s Creek next and I’m not sorry about it (PACEY FOREVER!).
Alright now let’s get to some delicious links:
- I need to bake these cupcakes and then ascend to heaven.
- What I’m reading now.*
- A giant breakfast COOKIE. You’re welcome.
- Currently one of my favorite songs.
- Quick amusement. Okay, I’m lame and find it hilarious.
- Homemade Peanut Butter Eggs!
- A must-buy Paleo friendly cookbook*
- I’m all about healthy muffins!
- Remember this.
- Delicious jalapeno turkey burgers with guac for the weekend.
- Replace regular M&Ms with the Easter colored ones and you’ve got yourself a delicious Spring cookie!
Have a wonderful weekend! xo
*contains Amazon Affiliate links