It’s Friday… and it’s March too?! Finally! I’ve been craving patio weather and outdoor BBQs since October. I literally dream about the days I can go to happy hour and actually sit outside and enjoy the warmth of the sun on my face. I am just done with the snow. I need Spring!
In other news, I’ll be soaking up the sunshine with one of my girlfriends at the end of March. It’s a much, much needed vacation. In fact, I don’t think I’ve had a real vacation since I went to Mexico in college. And I don’t even remember that trip. Just kidding… sorta?
So in case you’re wondering, Jillian Michaels is totally kicking my ass. At first I had my doubts about her videos, however after doing them my legs feel like they might fall off. Hopefully that means they’re working.
Alright enough chatting. We need to get to my weekly favorites!
- Today is National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day! This is a holiday and you should celebrate by making these cookies.
- This is the funniest video I’ve seen in a while. Plus, it will make your day!
- This is why I love Jennifer Lawrence.
- Love stories to make you weep in a good way.
- A fun, funky nail polish design.
- OMG Baked Samoa Mini Donuts. And a Mini Donut Pan to bake them with.*
- Going healthy? How about this gorgeous breakfast?
- Some of you were wondering how I keep my hair healthy and shiny. I use this product and LOVE it!*
- Creamy Cauliflower Garlic Rice. Go stare at the photos, read the comments, and then try NOT making this. It’s incredible! No seriously, I’m drooling.
- If you travel and love to workout, this site may be helpful!
Have a gorgeous weekend! xo
*Contains Amazon affiliate links