We all have those people on our list that we just don’t know what to get. Whether it’s a co-worker, boss, friend, BFF, mother-in-law, or even a picky sibling, they’re guaranteed to feel the love with one of these unique gifts! In this gift guide we kept everything under $50 for gifts that are both affordable and super fun.
You’ll find little gifts for new homes and apartments, do-anywhere activities, and great stocking stuffers and smaller items that will likely feel less intimidating to buy. Scroll through, pick out your favs and get ready to make someone’s day with one of these fun gifts!
Looking for more gifts? Check out our full shop page with all of our favorite products here!
1. 100 Hikes of a Lifetime Book: $32 the ultimate guide for 100 amazing hikes around the world! While there isn’t much travel going on this year, this is the perfect gift for your adventure-loving friend who can dream about the day they can hit the trails again.
2. Conversation Pint Glasses: $30 these fun pint glasses bring up new topics to talk about with each sip! Perfect for a date night or happy hour Zoom with friends.
3. Actually Curious Happy Hour Card Game: $25 explore dreams, memories and ambitions with these fun happy hour cards! These would make an amazing stocking stuffer or gift for any family or friends.
4. Badass Trinket Dish: $14 a fun, sassy ring dish for all of the badasses in your life. The perfect gift for your besties, sister or a co-worker.
5. Cheese Knives: $24 elevate girls night with a chic set of 3 gold cheese knives. These are great for entertaining virtually or in-person!
6. A Promised Land by Barack Obama: $27 an amazing & intimate read of President Obama’s life before and during his presidency. Love this for a virtual book club with family or friends.
7. Airpods Case: $12 this Airpods case is just as durable as it is cute! Abra has (and loves) this case — the perfect stocking stuffer for anyone on your list.
8. That Cheese Plate Will Change Your Life $28 by Marissa Mullen: the ultimate gift for the cheese and charcuterie lovers in your life! This book details exactly how to make epic cheeseboards for any occasion.
9. Hand Sanitizer Key Chain: $12 clip this cute little hand sanitizer to your keys, purse or wallet to have sanitizer literally at your fingertips at all times!
10. Homesick City Candles: g$34 ive the gift of home with one of these beautiful scented city candles! With a lot of people missing home right now this is a great gift to warm anyone’s space.
11. Glass Drinking Straws: $22 fun glass straws for every occasion that are dishwasher safe! A great stocking stuffer or little something for a gift exchange that everyone can use.
12. Mariah Carey LP: $26 where my Mariah lovers at?! Give the gift of her amazing Merry Christmas LP and jam out to the best holiday songs of all time.
13. Cravings: Hungry for More by Chrissy Teigen: $15 my girl Chrissy Teigen has such a great cookbook filled with crave-able comfort food, lightened up meals and amazing treats. The perfect gift for your bestie, sibling, mom or anyone on your list!
14. Handknit Mittens: $12 nothing says cozy like a soft pair of handknit mittens. Add warmth to anyone’s closet this winter with a white or black pair.
15. Movie Night Popcorn & Seasoning Kit: $23 the best gift for movie (and snack) lovers! This amazing popcorn gift set comes with 3 types of popcorn kernels and 5 yummy spices to make that next movie or Netflix binge extra special.
16. Auto Key Finder: $15 for the person in your life who’s always losing their keys. This key finder has a little alarm for each set of keys for stress free mornings.
17. Monogram Mug: $10 who doesn’t love a little personalized mug? Your friend or co-worker will love sipping their morning coffee or tea out of this one.
18. Prescription for Nutritional Healing Book: $22 we could all use a little healing right now and this super helpful book has A to Z guides for all natural remedies and info on new vitamins & supplements! Of course, be sure to consult your doctor for any questions that come up.
19. Grandparent Grandchild Pen Pal Kit: $24 this adorable pen pal kit has all of the stationary kiddos need to write letters to their grandparents. Both will cherish these forever!
20. Beauty Loves Gift Set: $48 the perfect bundle of all natural skin, hair and body products with different brands for someone to try out. Great for sisters, moms and friends.
21. Funny Oven Mitt: $14 your foodie or baker friend needs this funny oven mitt. The perfect addition to their kitchen that will make them laugh.
22. Minnetonka Slippers: $48 the coziest slippers with a sturdy sole that are perfect for wearing around the house. These come in three great, neutral colors for anyone on your list!
23. Stress Less Mindfulness Cards: $15 this deck of 50 cards has quick, easy mindfulness exercises to help relieve stress and anxiety wherever you are. A gift that so many people could use right now that they’ll be super thankful for.
24. Stasher Bag Set: $49 the reusable, freezable and dishwasher-safe bags I swear by! They come in tons of different colors and sizes and make a great gift for anyone.
25. New World Sourdough Cookbook: $16 sourdough had quite the glow-up this year and everyone’s looking to make their next bread project. This amazing cookbook has tons of recipes for bagels, beignets and more — perfect for winter baking.
26. Paint-by-Number Book: $35 the next fun project for friends or family while they’re cozying up inside! They’ll be able to make gorgeous, frame-worthy paintings and stay entertained for hours.
27. Three Wishes Cereal: $9 my go-to higher protein cereal that comes in four amazing flavors. Anyone on your list will love this delicious snack or breakfast! Click the link or use the code ‘AmbitiousKitchen’ for 10% off your order.
28. Dash Mini Waffle Maker: $19 the cutest heart-shaped mini waffle maker (or panini maker!) is the perfect gift for anyone’s new home or apartment. Try it with hashbrowns, too – YUM.
29. Electric Wine Opener: $21 because everyone could use an easy electric wine opener. Housewarming gift, stocking stuffer, you name it, anyone would love it!