Happy, happy weekend friends!
It’s been a great past two weeks. I did a 3-day juice cleanse, met with one of my best friends for a fun wine night, made some delicious treats, annnnnndddddd bought a bike that I’m absolutely in love with.
Anyway I’m quite ready for a relaxing weekend. I have an epic cake in my mind that I want to bake up to celebrate the blog’s second birthday — hopefully I get around to that. Of course it involves chocolate. DUH.
I’m also popping over to help take some photographs for work at the Minnesota State Fair. It’s pre-fair, so it’ll be nice to be there before all of the chaos!
Now let’s get to my favorites… delicious favorites, beauty picks, music you need to hear and other random stuff thrown in.
- PERFECTION: PIZZA THAT MIGHT CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
- HEALTHY BREAKFAST: AVO + EGGS DO THE BODY GOOD.
- CURRENTLY READING: THIS FOOD BLOG.
- OMG YES: GOING TO DEVOUR THESE NACHOS.
- PRETTY: RAINBOW BROWNIES.
- DIY: MARTHA’S TUB SCRUB.
- NOW PLAYING: SWEATER WEATHER.
- BEAUTY: 8 MAKEUP BRUSHES YOU NEED.
- POLISHED: MY NEXT MANICURE.
- GLUTEN FREE: SWEET & CHEWY BARS.
- GET FIT: LOVE THIS AB WORKOUT.
- SWEET SALAD: THIS LOOKS AMAZING.
Have a sweet, Summery weekend! xoxo