Like my new yoga shirt? I got it from my yoga studio and I’m obsessed. Serious question though: why isn’t it acceptable to wear workout clothes to work? It would really save me from doing laundry every other night.
Anyway it’s finally sunny in Minnesota, so I went for a 5 mile run this morning. There’s nothing better then starting your weekend off with a good work out. I feel like superwoman! That’s a lie. My hips are actually killing me… welcome to running season.
Other than working out, I have a lot of meal planning to do. Right now quinoa is currently cooking on the stove top. I haven’t quite decided what to do with it yet, but I’m sure it will be something weird and healthy, so look for that soon.
Here are a few of my favorite things from this past week:
- I want to stick my face in this butterscotch peach crisp. LOVE.
- Drooled when I watched this video.
- Dream dress.
- Best grilled cheese I have ever seen in my life.
- Let’s take it back to 1996.
- 10 decisions that change your life.
- Brussels sprouts salad.
- Kind of in love with this jean vest.
- Lovely weekend dinner (and gorgeous too!).
- Be spontaneous. Travel often.
Have a peaceful weekend. xo!