My goodness, I am SO happy you’re here! Welcome to the brand new redesign of Ambitious Kitchen.
For nearly three years, Ambitious Kitchen has been my true passion; a place where I come to write, get creative, share inspiration, ups and downs, and some really freaking delicious recipes. Thank you for being here. I SO appreciate your readership, comments, pins, shares, likes, and LOVE. You inspire me more than you know.
I hope you’ll find the new site inspiring, easier to navigate, and FUN.
So, what’s new on the site?
- Recipe page: Yes, there is finally a visual recipe index! You’ll be able to sort by certain categories including gluten free, grain free, dairy free, and vegan. My goal was to make this site easy to navigate and find the recipes that fit your lifestyle. Unfortunately not all recipes are updated on on the recipe page yet, but I’ll be working on this during the next week.
- Favorite Things: This is a new category devoted to my weekly favorites, giveaways, and things that inspire me. I hope to update it more regularly. You can think of this as a sneak peek into my life.
- Travel: Here you’ll find posts and recaps from my travel adventures.
- Videos: I’m starting a video section of Ambitious Kitchen! Here you’ll find how to videos, baking and cooking tips, and me being weird.
- Healthy Living: Being a healthy food blogger, I also have a passion for fitness and nutrition. Thus, I want to be able to share my tips, inspiration, workouts and more in this section of the site. Throughout the summer, I’ll be focusing on building this out more.
- Recipe Box: This is a place where you’ll be able to save your recipes, easily create and manage your shopping list, and print or email your grocery lists to make trips to the store easier. I’m hoping to create a tutorial on how this works soon because it’s awesome! Also, we’ll get that portion of the site updated soon.
- Sweets Under 200 and Meals under 400: These two categories are my favorites! In each appropriate category, you’ll be able to find healthy or lightened up sweets for under 200 calories and also healthy meals under 400 calories.
A few notes:
You’ll notice that few new categories on the recipe page are empty. I’m still working through categorizing all of my recipes, so some may be missing but I’ll be getting those updated and added within the next week. Also, try searching for the recipe you are seeking in the search bar up top.
If we start experiencing site issues, the blog may come up and down for the next few days.
It is your passion that empowers you to be able to do that thing you were created to do.
Thanks for being here, please take some time to explore the site today and leave a comment to let me know what you think of the new redesign.
Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and BlogLovin‘ to stay up to date on all things AK!
So fantastic! Congratulations on the new design!
Thank you, Gaby!
I’m excited about all the new categories!! I do have a concern though and it might be helpful. I use my I-phone ALOT and as I browsing the new page my phone continued to freeze and start back at te top of the page. Hence I have been unable to look at a whole recipe yet. Maybe there’s too much going on?? I know a lot of people use their phones and this may cause a problem down the line. Thanks for all you hard work!!
Hey Jenn! Thanks for the feedback. I will look into it freezing!
Yay!!! The new design looks GORGEOUS, Monique! I love how modern, clean, and “you” it is. 🙂 Congratulations!
Thanks so much, Ali!
I love your new site!! It’s so modern and hip – just like YOU!!
You’re the sweetest!
Congratulations! Beautiful new design. It suits you!
Love the new look!!
Congrats, Monique! It looks awesome and what a great feeling the unveiling is, right!
Thank you! Yes, a great feeling!
Congrats- it looks amazing! I love the new design very much 🙂
Great site thank you for making it available to everyone following you always
Love your new site! I love the favorite things and sweets under 200 tab!
So fun! There’s nothing like a good makeover to get reinvigorated. 🙂 All the best!
Couldn’t agree more! 🙂
Thank you so much!
The new site looks so great, Monique! Love it!
Thank you Katie! 🙂 Glad you like it.
Congrats on the new site Monique!! Looks gorgeous!
The site looks amazing Monique! Fantastic job! I love the recipe page, very cool!
Thank you, Edith!
Love it Monique! So happy for you!
Congrats on the new design, it looks great!
Your new site looks great! A huge improvement that fits the greatness of your blogging! Love it.
LOVE the redesign, Monique! WSK always does a fantastic job. Can’t wait to explore all the new features! 🙂
Congrats on the new site! I am really excited about Sweets under 200!
Love the new look, Monique!
Love the new look! Its super nice 🙂
YAY FOR NEW DESIGN!! It looks awesome!! Everything looks amazing!
Hi Monique! I am a silent reader n big fan of yours. I cant believe I never commented on ur posts,My bad !! I simply enjoy the way you write, love the recipes..drool over the pics !! But , I loved your old site better , I dunno y 😛 May be I’ll get used to this 🙂 XOXO
Well done! Love the new website.