Incredible no bake desserts that are perfect for making all summer! From pies and tarts to decadent bars, these no bake desserts will be your new favorites to make and share with everyone.
Guys this might be one of my favorite round-ups of all time. It’s the middle of summer and I’m loving every day that I can keep my oven off and make some incredible desserts that require zero baking. Trust me when I say these 28 no bake dessert recipes are going to seriously rock your world.
You’ll find my go-to bars, bites, and even a vegan ice cream (so good) plus some gorgeous pies, tarts and cheesecakes from my fellow blogger besties. Whether you’re a chocolate lover or are all about the fruity desserts, there’s a recipe for everyone here. Bonus? Because these recipes aren’t baked, many of them are vegan or at least vegan-friendly. Dessert for everyone!
I included a few of my favorite protein-packed snacks that double as desserts, so that you can do what I do and enjoy something sweet after tough workouts. Treating yourself literally never looked this goood.
Alright enough chatting, let’s get scrolling. Pick out your fav no bake desserts to share with friends this weekend and all summer! If you make any of these recipes be sure to leave a comment below and let me know how you liked it. Enjoy, xo!
4. Salted Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bites from Hummusapien
7. 5-Ingredient Chocolate Cashew Butter Fudge Pops from Fit Mitten Kitchen
10. Gluten Free No Bake Dirt Pie by Cotter Crunch
15. No Bake Blueberry Lavender Cheesecake by Heartbeet Kitchen
20. Paleo Chocolate Ganache Strawberry Cups from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
22. Lava Flow Popsicles from One Lovely Life
24. No Bake Black Cherry & Waffle Parfait from Broma Bakery
27. No Bake Peach Pie from Food With Feeling
Pin these no bake desserts: