It’s no secret that day in and day out I quite literally live in lululemon. If you follow me on Instagram you’ll typically find me in a pair of my favorite leggings, oversized hoodie, and their new super comfy running shoes.
I get tons of questions about my go-to gear for working out, running errands & chasing my boys, and just lounging and relaxing, so I put together all of my staple lululemon gear that I wear in pretty much any scenario. I’ve even included my fav pregnancy-friendly products that I’ve worn throughout my pregnancies!
You’ll find a variety of leggings, cozy joggers, supportive sports bras, and tons of amazing layering pieces that are perfect for this spring-into-summer weather. Scroll through to see all of my picks and favorite outfits, and feel free to head to the AK Shop to see them all laid out!
My Go-To for Casual Wear
- Free to Be Bra: this bra has the cutest strappy back and light support for lounging and general everyday wear. Love the sleek material and cute color options.
- Scuba High Rise Joggers: I’ve been pretty much living in these joggers all winter-into-spring. They’re a cotton-fleece blend which makes them warm but super breathable. Perfect for throwing on with sneakers and a jacket.
- Non-Stop Reversible Bomber Jacket: this great bomber jacket is perfect for spring because it has water-repellent fabric and is lightweight enough for layering. I love throwing it on anytime I’m on the go!
- Align High-Rise Pant (love them with pockets, too!): the Align Leggings are my tried and true, absolute favorite pair of lululemon leggings. I wear them to workout and just chase the kiddos around. Bonus points I wore them all throughout my pregnancy and they continued to fit over my growing belly!
- Energy High-Neck Longline Bra: I typically like to train, ride my bike, etc. in high-neck bras for extra comfort and support. This one has a high neck and is longer on the torso for the ultimate comfort.
- Scuba Full-Zip Hoodie: my go-to hoodie that’s soft, super breathable and extremely comfortable. Throw it on over your workout tank, tee, or just a sports bra! I also love the half-zip version and the oversized look & feel.
- Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve: I have this fitted long sleeve in tons of different colors because it’s truly the perfect layering piece. The thumbholes are great for cooler weather and you can choose from tons of great colors.
- Wunder Train High-Rise Tight: the perfect tights for sweaty workouts. These ones have quick-drying fabric so that you never feel bogged down in your workouts.
- Flow Y Bra Nulu Light Support: I have this lightweight bra in tons of different colors because it’s super versatile. It’s great for light activity like yoga, but I also wear it for sweaty training sessions!
- Ebb to Street Bra: this is my other go-to bra for training that’s super comfy, seamless and stretchy but provides lots of support.
- Always Effortless Jacket: love this water-resistant jacket for spring and rainy days. It has a super soft lining and is super packable so it’s great for traveling.
Loungewear I’m Obsessed With
- Energy Bra Longline: this is the regular-neck version of the energy bra that I love for lounging, but it doubles as a great workout bra as well. We love versatility! It has a cute strappy back and you can choose from tons of colors.
- Align High-Rise Jogger: these joggers are a slimmer fit than the scuba joggers so they’re great on the go or even for doing light activities like yoga. The fabric is buttery soft just like all Align products!
My Everyday Workout Favs
- The bra featured above was the Ebb to Train High-Neck Bra, which is sold out, but the Align High-Neck Tank Top, Energy High-Neck Longline Bra and the Wunder Train Longline Bra are great alternatives for any type of workout! Love the high neck and longer torso on them both.
- These Wunder Under Leggings are also sold out, so try my go-to Align High-Rise Pant!
- Perfectly Oversized Crew: the coziest oversized crewneck sweatshirt that I wear everywhere. Layer it over your workout gear to and from the gym!
What I Wear For Yoga (and just chillin’)
- Energy Bra Long Line Medium Support: love this longline bra for chillin’ and running errands. It has a ribbed version that’s super comfy and feels like your fav wear-anywhere tank, too.
- Align High-Rise Pant: my beloved Aligns are pictured above in a dyed color that’s sold out, but they have plenty more to choose from! Again, great for training, yoga or just everyday wear.
- Like a Cloud Bra: not pictured here, but this one is seamless so it’s incredibly comfortable and great for hangin’ and relaxing.
- Love Crew T-Shirt: I have this really soft t-shirt in a couple of different colors and it’s perfect for pairing with leggings, shorts or joggers. Give it a little tie in the front for a cute look!
- Cates Tee: I also love this soft cotton t-shirt for a cropped version to pair with high-rise leggings. It’s a relaxed fit and you can wear any sports bra underneath.
Comfortable Pregnancy Outfits
- Align High-Rise Pant: my beloved Align Pants. You know the drill! Perfect for pre, during and post-pregnancy workouts and everyday wear.
- Ebb to Street Tank Top: I have this comfortable tank in a few different colors and love the built-in bra. It’s really stretchy and was a great go-to for pregnancy.
- In Alignment Straight-Strap Bra: I liked this light support bra during pregnancy as well because it was seamless but had a clasp in the back that felt really supportive.
- Love the Align High-Rise Short and the Wunder Train High-Rise Short in both 6″ and 8″ for errands, biking and everything in-between.
- I’m wearing an older lululemon belt bag in the photo but I take the Everywhere Belt Bag literally everywhere! It’s perfect for biking, travel, and even a concert.
Workouts & Running
- Align Tank: one of my fav tanks that has that true Align buttery soft material! It comes in a v-neck and high-neck version, plus a longer, waist-length, and has a built-in bra and pads for extra support (that you can remove if you’d like).
- Define Jacket: this fitted jacket has super soft fabric and large pockets, so it’s great when you’re on the move or even running and biking. Abra has the hooded version and wears it all the time during the spring months!
- Fast and Free High-Rise Tight: these tights are great for running and working out because of the super lightweight fabric and of course, pockets. They come in 2 different lengths depending on how long you like your leggings, plus tons of great colors.
- Invigorate Training Tank Top: this is another great tank top that’s fitted like the Align Tank but has an even more moisture-wicking fabric. It’s high-neck and great for high impact workouts.
- blissfeel Running Shoe: lululemon recently came out with their first, brand new pair of running shoes specifically designed for women! They’re SO comfortable, lightweight, and great for running (of course) plus everyday wear.
Matching Sets That Are Super Cute!
- Flow Y Nulu Bra + Align High Rise Pant: having a pink moment in this cute, light support sports bra and my fav Align pants!
- Align Tank + Align High Rise Pant: choose from tons of different colors to pair your Align tank (regular or high-neck) with the pants.
- Ebb to Street Long Sleeve: this cute cropped longsleeve is seamless so there’s no annoying chafing while running or working out. Pair the neutral colors with your favorite fun leggings!
- Align High Rise Pant with Pockets: gotta have those pockets when you’re running. The super soft Aligns are great for runs and you can choose from different lengths.
- Base Pace High-Rise Tight: another great running tight that feel totally weightless while you’re running. Choose from a few different lengths and plenty of great colors!
Head to the Ambitious Shop to see all of my current favorite products!
This post is sponsored by lululemon. All text and opinions are my own.