Hello, hello! Hopefully I’m not too late in delivering you my favorite Christmas cookies! It seems like many of us are scrambling to figure out what we’ll bake for holiday parties this week so I hand-picked some of my favorites from around the web. I know I’ll be baking a few batches for this weekend and hope you get a chance, too.
The cookies are listed from left to right via the photos above. There are so many different varieties, you might just want to bake a few batches.
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies by Two Peas and Their Pod
- White Chocolate Stuffed Molasses Cookies by Oh Sweet Basil
- Nutella-Stuffed + Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies by Ambitious Kitchen
- Easy Homemade Thin Mints by Averie Cooks
- Florentine Lace Cookies by An Edible Mosaic
- Healthy Peanut Butter Buckeyes by A Couple Cooks (GF)
- Gingerbread Caramel Thumbprints by Healthy Delicious
- Grain Free and Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies by Texanerin Baking (GF)
- Brown Butter Snickerdoodles by Ambitious Kitchen
- Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies by The BakerMama
- Sugar Cookie Cutouts by The Lemon Bowl
- 5-Ingredient Fudgy Nutella Cookies with Sea Salt by Ambitious Kitchen
- Peanut Butter M&M Monster Cookies by Sugar Plum Blog
- Frosted Chai-Spiced Snickerdoodles by Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Easy Salted Oat Fudge by Cookie and Kate (GF)
- Salted Brown Sugar Toffee Cookies by Wit and Vinegar
- Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate Brownie Cookies by Back to Her Roots
- Pistachio Black and White Cookies by Cooking Classy
- The Best Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies by Ambitious Kitchen (GF)
- Homemade Turtles by Averie Cooks
Question: What are some of your favorite holiday cookies to bake?