I’m leaving on a jet plane…
Eeek… I got a new job! I’ll be moving to the Washington DC area.
Anyone from DC who reads this? Give me all the details. Where to go, what to do, good restaurants — everything!
A celebration is in order.
Want to ditch calorie counting and giggle over the Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries scandle with your besties?
It’s time to break out the pie pan. You know it’s my favorite.
Biscoff cookies. Yes, these are ones you eat on airplanes. So lovely. Like a sweeter, crunchier graham cracker.
Obviously meant to made into a beautiful crust.
Dark Chocolate on top makes it heavenly.
Pure peanut butter cream love for the filling.
Sweet raspberry jam swirled on top.
Okay seriously wipe your drool.
I shouldn’t even have to convince you to make this pie. It’s pleasing and easy to make.
Simply pull out of fridge and bite into peanut buttery goodness.
Pie could be a slice of heaven. Pure happiness on my plate.
What could be better?
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie with Biscoff Cookie Crust
Incredible dark chocolate peanut butter pie swirled with sweet raspberry jam all on top of a biscoff cookie crust. This indulgent pie can be eaten straight from the fridge because it's so delicious!
- For Biscoff crust:
- 1 package of Biscoff cookies (8 oz)
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- For peanut butter pie filling:
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- For dark chocolate bottom:
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- For raspberry swirl:
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
To make the crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place Biscoff cookies in food processor and pulse until they become fine crumbs. Set aside 2 tablespoons of crumbs for topping the pie later.
Add melted butter and sugar in food processor with crumbs. Pulse again until the cookie crumbs resemble wet sand.
- Scrape into 9 inch pie pan and use a spoon to press into the side of the pan. Make sure it is even, then bake in oven for 10 minutes. Take out of oven and place and wire rack to cool.
- For dark chocolate layer: Put dark chocolate chips and heavy cream into microwavable bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Take out of microwave and stir until all of the chocolate chips are melted and it resembles chocolate sauce. Pour on top of Biscoff crust, and carefully spread a thin layer evenly over the bottom. Set aside.
To make the peanut butter filling: Place heavy whipping cream and granulated sugar in large bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat until heavy and thick. Set aside.
In a separate large bowl, combine the peanut butter, whipped cream cheese, and powdered sugar until creamy. Add in milk and stir again.
- Slowly fold in whipped cream until well combined. Pour in pie pan on top of the dark chocolate layer spreading evenly.
- For raspberry swirl: Microwave raspberry jam for 30 seconds in microwavable bowl. Stir when done and drizzled on top of peanut butter filling.
- Take a butter knife and swirl around 10-20 times. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of leftover Biscoff cookie crumbs on top.
Place pie in refrigerator for 4 hours. Garnish with extra dark chocolate if desired. Serves 9.
You can freeze for 4 hours if you desire frozen peanut butter pie.
Can also be served right away but won't be as delicious.