Happy weekend and happy *almost* May! So excited to share our favorite things from this past month. We’ve had a busy April filled with events, incredible new recipes (omg did you make this cake?!) and so much more before I head out of the country for the month of May.
Our April favs are filled with natural products we’ve been loving, a brand new playlist to jam to, a couple of must-have spring accessories, and basically all of the goods. This weekend calls for baking my new, incredible homemade bread, and dancing around your kitchen to this playlist. Trust me.
Take a scroll and let me know if you’ve tried any of these! Enjoy, xoxo
2. Agolde 90’s Fit White Jeans
3. New playlist: iced lavender lattes
4. Recipe: Best Healthy Soft Seedy Sandwich Bread
5. AH rug: Anastasia
6. babo Botanicals Natural Tinted Sunscreen
7. Aura Cacia Lemongrass Essential Oils
8. Primally Pure Cleansing Oil: if you spend $100 on any Primally Pure products through May 1st you’ll get their amazing spa kit for free!
10. Ice Roller
11. Superga Sneakers
12. Milk Frother
13. Soludos Wedges
Have anything you’re loving that I need to try? Leave a comment and let me know! I’d love to hear from you. Enjoy, xoxo!
Hi! Would you mind letting me know what brand the floral dress is that you are wearing at the top of your post? Thank you!!
Hi! It was Free People, but unfortunately it’s sold out.
I LOVE your dress in this post!! Where is it from?
Unfortunately it’s sold out! It’s Free People from a few years ago 🙂
Hi, do you at least know what the dress name was called so we can try to look for it in Poshmark or off Amazon?