There’s something that’s simply irresistible about Fall. The leaves changing, cozy sweaters, warm socks and a giant bowl of soup simmering on the stovetop (or in your slow cooker!).
I’ve been diving into Fall with a few of my usual chili recipes but this week Tony came down with a cold, so we’ll be on a soup making binge for the rest of the week. No complaints here!
Below are a few recipes from myself and other bloggers. I’ve hand-picked chicken noodle soup recipes, chili, vegetarian packed goodness, and a few ones with unique flavors. You’re bound to find something you’ll enjoy.
1. Chicken Noodle Soup from Back to Her Roots. Just perfection.
2. Lentil Vegetable Soup from Hummusapien
3. Easy Black Bean Soup from Ambitious Kitchen
4. Slow Cooker Black Bean Chicken Quinoa Tortilla Soup from Ambitious Kitchen
5. Butternut Squash White Bean Kale Stew from Table for Two
6. Skinny Slow Cooker Kale and Turkey Meatball Soup from FoodieCrush
7. Black Bean, Quinoa & Sweet Potato Chili with Smoked Chipotle from Ambitious Kitchen
8. Red Lentil Turkish Soup from The Lemon Bowl
9. Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup from Back to Her Roots
10. Slow Cooker Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Soup from Peas and Crayons
11. Chipotle Turkey and Corn Chili from Ambitious Kitchen
12. Three Alarm Vegetarian Quinoa Chili from Simply Quinoa
13. Butternut Squash, Chickpea & Lentil Moroccan Stew from Ambitious Kitchen
14. Spicy Hummus Turkey Chili from Running to the Kitchen
15. Chicken Posole from What’s Gaby Cooking
16. White Chickpea Chili from Two Peas and Their Pod
17. Coconut Curried Sweet Potato Lentil Stew from Ambitious Kitchen
18. Rosemary Chicken Noodle Soup from Gimme Some Oven
19. Roasted Acorn Squash and Sweet Potato Soup from Blogging Over Thyme
20. Spicy Chicken Lime Soup from Nutmeg Nanny
21. Farmer’s Market Chicken Vegetable Soup from Sweet Phi
22. Crock Pot Black Bean Soup from Joyful Healthy Eats
23. Slow Cooker Chipotle Lentil Soup from Cookin’ Canuck