My favorite fashion picks for transitioning from summer to fall! Mix and match these jeans, light sweaters, dresses and go-to shoes for the perfect outfits any day of the week. All under $100!
Happy first Friday of August! Can someone tell me where summer is going?? I swear we were just celebrating Memorial Day and now I’m having dreams about #AKPumpkinWeek.
KIDDING. We’re still celebrating all things #AKZucchiniWeek over here, and in case you missed it there’s a BONUS recipe hitting your inbox tomorrow morning. Be sure to subscribe to my email newsletter here to get the recipe.
Anyways, let’s talk summer-to-fall transition pieces. I’ve been on a bit of a shopping kick lately and wanted to share my latest (mostly) sale finds with you that are under $100. Obsessed with lightweight sweaters (all about the deets), fun dresses, and high waisted jeans + cute shoes that you can easily mix and match.
Take a peek and tell me your favorites! Also leave a comment with any of your must-haves this season.
1. Gardener Embroidered Kerchief Scarf $18. My fav new accessory to add to literally every outfit. Oui oui!
2. Bobi Black Lace Jumpsuit $99. This jumpsuit is perfect for a night out or even a wedding.
3. Chinese Laundry Finn Bootie $99. Go-to little black leather booties that will go with EVERYTHING you own.
4. Levi’s Mile High Skinny Jeans $69. This fit is amazing and so flattering! Everyone needs a good pair of dark skinnies.
5. Lovers + Friends Elijah Mini Skirt $95. Edgy? Check. Cute? Check. Obsessed with this mini skirt and all of the ways you can dress it up!
6. Steve Madden Over the Knee Boot $86. Fall + over-the-knee boots = match made in heaven. Can’t wait to rock these all season.
7. Endless Rose Asymmetrical Dress $66. How pretty is the color and cut of this dress?? Dress it up with heels for events or throw on a jean jacket to keep it more casual.
8. Endless Rose Off The Shoulder Sweater $40. In looove with the sassy sleeves on this off-the-shoulder sweater.
10. Free People Poet Jacket $83. Okay this jacket is the perfect boho-chic layer to add to your fall outfits! Throw it on over a basic tank or tee and you’re ready to go.
11. Kate Spade Statement Earrings $46. How fun are these earrings?! They come in two colors and I’m in love.
12. Privacy Please Rose Bodysuit $56. Been loving bodysuits lately because you can pair them with jeans, skirts or shorts without having to worry about tucking in a shirt. Easy, simple, cute.
13. Tawny Cat Eye Sunglasses $38. Obsessed with the cat eye look that’s in right now. Rock these sunnies all year long.
14. cupcakes and cashmere Chavi Sweater $39. This cozy sweater has amazing sleeves and is SO flattering!
16. Madewell Ruffle Sleeve Sweater Tee $39. The perfect in-between seasons sweater with the cutest ruffle sleeves.
17. NBD Eden Jumpsuit $89. Another amazing jumpsuit for pairing with mules or your go-to heels. So cute!
18. Levi 501 Skinny Jeans $104. Okay the only thing over $100. Love love the lighter wash and slight distressing on these jeans.
19. Steve Madden Irenee Ankle Strap Sandal $79. These low-heeled sandals come in 8 different colors and are perfect for dressing up jeans or completing your date night look.
20. Heartloom Esme Sweater $53. Simple, cozy sweater with the cutest details. Love the wrap look and check out those cuffs!
21. Sole Society Pollina Mule $79. Okay yesss to these mules. They come in 3 fun colors for completing any outfit.
22. J. Crew Everyday Chambray Shirt $78. A go-to chambray shirt to pair with literally any outfit (I love it with skirts!)
23. Lovers + Friends Nadia Coat $87. How chic is this long wrapped coat?? The leather detailing + belted waist is amazing.
24. John & Jenn Payton Sweater $88. The cutest crochet sweater with a lil’ ruffle. Perfect for throwing on with your fav jeans or shorts while it’s still warm!
25. Crew Point Sur Tank Sweater $28. Absolutely love sweater tanks for fall. This one is high-neck and so flattering!