Our top 20 must have basics from the 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! From new jeans and booties to cozy sweaters and easy outfits for guys, there’s something for everyone. These items are perfect for transitioning from summer into fall!
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is here! This year we went “back to basics” and included some must have closet staples. With a few new pairs of jeans & leggings, easy to wear tops, and comfortable shoes, everything here is perfect for mixing and matching with each other and with things that you already own.
This year we also picked out a few pieces for guys! Whether you’re shopping for a boyfriend, brother, or friend, he’ll love adding a little something to his closet that he wouldn’t normally pick out himself. The sale only happens once a year, and things tend to sell out fast. Scroll through and snag your favorites before they’re gone – enjoy, xo!
1. AG Black Skinny Jeans $125 (from $188): a go-to pair of black jeans that’s perfect for dressing up any outfit. Pair with a blouse or a little lace for a night out, your leather jacket for an edgier look, or a tee and sneakers for something more casual.
2. BlankNYC Drape Front Leather Jacket $58 (from $88): loving this unique twist on your average leather jacket with a drape front and three amazing colors! Pair it with your favorite tee or tank for a super easy look.
3. Madewell Wrap Top $56 (from $85): this lightweight v-neck blouse has a cute tie on the side and is perfect for wearing with high waisted jeans, shorts, or a skirt. Loving the bright color for end of summer into fall!
4. Steve Madden Jillian Bootie $86 (from $129): a great, go-to pair of booties to wear all season. These ones have a pointy to and slight heel that make them the ultimate dress-up-or-down fall shoe.
5. BlankNYC Straight Leg Crop Jeans $64 (from $98): these cropped jeans have a cool, raw hem and come in an amazing vintage blue color. Wear them with literally everything for a nice change up from your traditional pair.
6. BP Waffle Knit Top $25 (from $39): the coziest waffle knit long sleeve to wear with jeans or even a fun skirt. Wear it on its own or as a layer under your jacket.
7. Champion Cropped Sweatshirt: $40 (from $55): add a lil’ vintage to your closet with this super cute cropped sweatshirt. It comes in three fun colors to throw on with jeans, shorts, or even a denim skirt and some sneakers!
8. Sam Edelman Flats $69 (from $109): how cute are these pointy toed flats?! With three neutral colors and a fun shape, they’re perfect for dressing up any outfit.
9. BP Bishop Blouse $35 (from $55): this flowy top sold out of many sizes, so check out this peplum wrap blouse (which comes in 12 colors & patterns for just $49) and this one with cute buttons & sleeves for $58!
10. Gibson Joggers $28 (from $44): everyone needs a soft, cozy pair of joggers for busy travel days or lazy Saturday mornings. These come in black & grey and you’ll wear them ALL the time.
11. Chelsea28 Jumpsuit $98 (from $149): say hello to the perfect, wide-leg jumpsuit to wear to all of your special occasions this fall. Rock the black or bold red and pair it with some comfy heels and a cropped jacket for the easiest, “fancy” outfit!
12. Leith Wrap Minidress $31 (from $49): a super chic wrap dress makes the perfect, easy outfit for date night or going out with the girls! This one has a super flattering shape and comes in both black and red.
13. Zella High Waist Pocket Leggings $38 (from $59): these black, high-waisted leggings will be your new best friend for any workout. Stash your phone or keys in the easy-access pockets!
15. Leith Rib Wrap Sweater $31 (from $49): love this flattering wrap sweater for dressing up or wearing casually with jeans! It comes in four colors that you can pair with anything.
16. Steve Madden Ankle Strap Sandals $59 (from $89): when you want to wear heels but comfort is key – these ankle strap sandals are the perfect combo. They come in nude, red, and black to wear for any occasion, and have plenty of support with the right amount of fancy. If they’re out in your size, check out this fun platform pair for $44, or these casual wedges for $64!
17. Men’s Long Sleeve Henley $38 (from $59): toss one of his old t-shirts and trade it for this cute henley! He’ll love how comfy it is and that he can wear it with his favorite jeans or chinos. This one’s running out of sizes quickly, so try this cozy Madewell crewneck that comes in 3 colors he’ll love!
18. Mens’ Timberland Chukka Sneaker $49 (from $80): a cool pair of mid-top sneakers that he’ll want to wear all day, every day. These ones have started to run out of sizes, so check out these amazing Cole Haan sneakers that come in 6 different colors for $89.
19. Mens’ Mavi Straight Leg Jeans $64 (from $98): every guy needs a go-to pair of jeans (and we all know he won’t go buy them himself!) He can pair this wash with everything in his closet and will love the comfortable cotton blend.
20. Men’s Quarter Zip Pullover $39 (from $49): an easy, versatile pullover that he can wear to dress up his jeans & tee. This one comes in four great colors and is perfect for layering in every season.
More items we’re loving
Herschel Supply Fanny Pack: $22 (from $35): just got this rose pink fanny pack and I’m obsessed. It’s perfect for hiking & traveling!
Kopari Coco Head-to-Toe Travel Size Kit $37 (from $53): excited to try this travel kit filled with a coconut hair mask, scrub, deodorant, and lip gloss!
Topshop Long Cardigan $44 (from $68): how cute & cozy is this long cardigan? It comes in 4 colors that you can literally pair with everything. Wearing this all fall long!
RVCA Floral Short Sleeve Button-Up Shirt $39 (from $60): I got Tony this cute short sleeve button-up that’s perfect for the rest of summer! Love this pattern.