Our top 20 picks from the 2018 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! From new jeans and booties to cozy sweaters and fun jumpsuits, there’s something for everyone in here.
Happy happy Friday! Hope you guys have had a great week. Between catching up and getting recipes ready for August + September, I’ve done a biiit of shopping for Amazon Prime Day and now, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I mean it only comes once a year, so why not stock up on some amazing fall essentials?!
SO I picked out my favs from the sale to share with you guys. They sell out fast, so scroll through and snag your favorites!
1. Blank NYC Moto Jacket: $125 (from $188). Neeeed this suede moto jacket. The ultimate piece to make an outfit. The ruby color is a fun statement (and it comes in brown, too!)
2. BP Tonya Open Toe Mule: $49 (from $79). SO in love with these mules. The shape is amazing and they come in 4 colors (including fiery red, hello!)
3. DL1961 Raw Hem Black Skinny Jeans: $99 (from $179). Everyone needs a good pair of black jeans for dressing up or down. This brand is super comfortable and these will go with everything.
4. Frame Jeans: $143 (from $215). This denim brand is literally amazing. High-waisted, slightly stretchy, and super flattering. They’re normally pretty pricey so if you haven’t tried them before now’s your chance!
5. Marc Fisher Chelsea Booties: $129 (from $209). If I were a boot I would be these amazing boots. That’s all.
6. Sam Edelman Suede Bootie: $99 (from $169). These booties come in 3 different colors and are perfect for pretty much any occasion this fall.
7. Zella Leggings: $35 (from $54). High-waisted leggings = LIFE for working out (or just wearing around). These are a great go-to.
8. Tahari Jumpsuit: $98 (from $148). Love jumpsuits so much. This one is super classic – throw it on with your fav pair of shoes and call it a night!
9. Steve Madden Slingback Platform Sandals: $72 (from $109). Platform sandals are everyyything and I love both of these neutral colors. Pair them with a dress or dress them down with jeans!
10. Mural Oversize Midi Coat: $98 (from $148). The best coat for fulfilling my vintage dreams. Loving this gorgeous camel color.
11. Leith Pullover Sweater: $38 (from $59). The sleeves on this ribbed sweater are so cute and it comes in 3 colors! I would definitely rock this with jeans and booties.
12. Leith Wrap Sweater: $39 (from $59). This amazing wrap sweater has a super flattering v-neckline and comes in 5 colors that will literally go with everything. So cute!
13. Rebecca Minkoff Leather Satchel: $196 (from $295). Rebecca Minkoff makes some amazing, super unique bags and I’m all about this cute satchel. It comes in black, too!
14. Halogen Leather Jacket: $199 (from $299). A go-to leather jacket is an absolute closet staple. Throw it on over a basic tee, cute tank, and pretty much anything else. LOVE.
15. Madewell Tie Back Top: $32 (from $49). This bow-back tee comes in 3 cute colors and is perfect for a casual day with your jeans + sunglasses.
16. Leith Jumpsuit: $52 (from $79). How cute is this jumpsuit?! Pair it with nice sandals or easily dress it up with your go-to heels. Fall wedding, anyone?
17. Soludos Espadrille Loafer: $65 (from $98). I saw someone wearing espadrilles like this in LA and now I know I need them. ASAP.
18. Topshop Chevron Sweater: $29 (from $46). Just obsessed with the retro look of this sweater.
19. Vans Platform Sneaker: $42 (from $64). The absolute cutest platform sneakers to wear with a casual dress or your fav jeans!