The time has finally come. I have to say goodbye to Rose as she heads to RXBAR full time. If you follow me on Snapchat, you know that Rose has been by my side for nearly two years. I’m terribly sad to see her go, but wish her amazing success in her new role!
With Rose heading out, I’m looking to hire someone new for our brand and social media manager position. This role will be 25-40 hours a week. Must be based in Chicago area. If you know of someone who might be the right fit, please pass along and share!
Job Summary: Ambitious Kitchen is a health and fitness-focused website with creative, wholesome recipes and feel good inspiration. The Brand and Social Media Manager is responsible leading digital brand marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is strategic, creative, and passionate about growing a brand in the digital space.
This position will officially begin in January, however we are flexible for the right candidate.
- Experience with graphic design and/or digital media
- -Adobe Suite preferred
- Interested in food and nutrition; stays up to date with both food and health trends
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, media, journalism, or a related communications field
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience preferred
- Based in Chicago, IL
- Ability to work 25-40 hours per week, half remotely
Your strengths include:
- Strong understanding of digital and social strategy; this is crucial
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- A deep understanding of social media platforms and analytics
- Hard-working, with the ability to prioritize while managing multiple projects at once
- Flexibility and composure under pressure and deadlines
- Manage social media platforms including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube and occasionally Instagram
- Create graphics for Pinterest, blog posts and any other social platforms when relevant
- Write copy and maintain content calendar for Facebook & Twitter
- Manage any relevant social media only partnerships
- Social media reach 400,000+
- Communicate social media insights and share feedback, analysis, and recommendations
- Create monthly social analytics reports and recommendations based on forecasting trends and insights
- Manage Google Analytics and provided insights/recommendations based on traffic, etc
- Ability to grow social media channels
- Pitch partnership and sponsorship opportunities to current and prospective clients
- Media contact between Ambitious Kitchen and brand partners
- Negotiate brand contracts
- Assist in partner campaigns as needed
- Manage and produce weekly newsletter
- Design newsletter, source content
- Write compelling headlines and copy in partnership with Monique
- Work with video producer to coordinate recipe videos and assets
- Develop and grow YouTube channel
- Forecast trends, research, and plan content for articles, blog posts and recipes
- Work with Monique to create a cohesive campaigns surrounding healthy living, fitness, nutrition and recipes
- Assist in recipe testing, recipe writing and nutrition facts in partnership with Monique
- Party with Milly, the greatest cat of all time
To apply: Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow for two weeks response time due to the holiday season.