It has been what seems like forever since I shared my most recent grocery finds with you. I know you all love them, so I’m making an effort to share more of the things I love to get in hopes to inspire you to try something new!
A few weeks ago Abra and I headed down to our local Fresh Thyme Farmers Market to see what all of buzz was about.
For all you Chicagoans: there’s a Fresh Thyme right in Bucktown with a MASSIVE parking lot – so easy! We walked in and were instantly blow away by how many amazing options there were. In fact there was a lot of buy one, get one free sales so we went a little crazy.
If you haven’t heard about Fresh Thyme yet, it’s an organic-focused grocery store with roots in the Midwest.
Picture your favorite local farmers market set up like your go-to grocery store. It has tons of fresh produce at extremely reasonable prices (we got two cartons of blueberries for $3!) and really shows you that buying fresh & organic doesn’t have to be expensive. They also support local businesses and organizations through donations and fundraising events, which is so awesome.
Fresh Thyme has a ton of privately labeled products – everything from frozen meals and snacks to stock your pantry, to amazing self-care and beauty products.
Their bulk items are also out of this world with tons of snack mixes, different types of grains, granolas and chocolate-covered everything. OH and you can make your own nut butter with different kinds of nuts AKA nut butter gives me life.
We hit up all of the aisles to check out the goods and walked out with some new favorites. I’m already excited to get back there for a big grocery haul. Check out some of my favs below, and find your own local Fresh Thyme here!
Snacks & Treats
1. Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels. Okay whoever invented these might just be my favorite person. Grab a handful for the perfect snack!
2. Organic Kettle Corn. I’m a huge popcorn lover so this kettle corn was a must-try!
3. Date & Oat Squares. These bites look like the perfect snack or grab-and-go breakfast! Dates + oats = sold.
4. Crispy Green Peas. These salty, crispy little bites are delicious on their own or even tossed in salads!
5. Hatch Chile Con Queso Popcorn. The title of this popcorn basically says it all. Chile con queso sign me UP!
6. Sea Salt Plantain Chips. Absolutely love all things plantain and these chips are the best.
7. Blueberry Yogurt Covered Pretzels. If you love chocolate-covered pretzels these are a must-try for your next sweet treat!
8. Freeze Dried Mango. This is probably my favorite freeze dried fruit because it’s perfectly sweet and deliciously chewy.
9. Roasted Garlic Hummus. Just look at all of that delicious roasted garlic in the middle. SO good!
10. DIY Nut Butter. I loved making my own! I opted for cashew butter and it was amazing.
Meals & Pantry Staples
11. Organic Spinach & Broccoli Wood Fired Pizza. I’ve always got a frozen pizza or crust in my freezer for quick Friday night dinners. Love the toppings on this one!
12. Chicken, Kale & Sweet Potato Soup. These ingredients just sound so hearty and cozy. A must-try!
13. Minestrone Soup. Love a good minestrone and this one is packed with goodness. Perfect for winter.
14. Whey Chocolate Protein Powder. Fresh Thyme even has its own line of protein powder – amazing!
15. Salad & hot bar. Can’t go wrong with some freshness from the bar, plus some yummy pre-made sandwiches and salads.
16. Kona Blend Ground Coffee. A new light roast to try, and who doesn’t need some extra coffee?
17. Turmeric Coffee Creamer. Oh my gosh LOVE everything about this creamer. Jazz up your coffee with some superfoods!
18. Fresh Thyme Coconut Flavored Sparkling Water. A new flavor to try for all of you sparkling water lovers.
19. Organic Low-Fat Refried Beans. These are delicious for dips, tacos, and even for breakfast. Great source of fiber and protein!
20. Habanero Salsa. Heck YES habaneros. If you like some heat in your salsa give this kind a try.
21. Organic Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce. Gotta keep some sauce on hand for pasta night (or lasagna night, if you’re me!)
22. Roasted Red & Yellow Peppers. Okay yum these pack so much flavor in a little jar. I would 100% add these to a pizza!
23. Horseradish Mustard. Basically two delish condiments together aka your new fav sandwich companion.
Beauty & Wellness
24. Fresh Mint Bar Soap. They have all different scents of these awesome bars of soap. The mint one smells SO good.
25. Avalon Organics Enzyme Scrub. A fresh face scrub with lavender and prebiotics? Sign me up!
26. Avalon Organics Ultimate Night Cream. This brand makes a soothing night cream, too, and the tester was so smooth.
27. Maroma Incense. These incense sticks came in tons of amazing scents and I literally need to try them all (also hi from the background!)
28. Fresh Thyme Essential Oils. Literally a full shelf full essential oils – even some I hadn’t heard of. So awesome!
29. Fresh Thyme Herbal Serums. Pretty much every herb you might want to try – the echinacea goldenseal and elderberry are great for your immune system!
30. Fresh Thyme Coconut Lemongrass Conditioner. You had me at coconut & lemongrass. This conditioner smells so amazing!
Do you shop at Fresh Thyme? If so, what are some of your favorite things to get there? Let me know below! xo.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Fresh Thyme Farmers Market. The opinions and text are all mine. Thanks for supporting the brands and companies that help make AK possible!
Wishing I had one of these by me!! Going to keep my eyes peeled for blueberry yogurt covered pretzels!
I hope they continue to grow to more states! And YES if you like regular yogurt-covered pretzels you’ll have to look out for the blueberry kind 🙂
I have a Fresh Thyme by me but I’ve never gone there. It looks like it is similar to Trader Joe’s.
I’ll have to try it. Thanks!
You’ll have to check it out! They have a ton of options (super affordable) and really great produce 🙂
Omg, great finds! I might just have to hop a plane and go here! That freshly ground nut butter, though, YUM! My local health food actually has one of those and I keep forgetting to try it.
Thank you so much for always having something inspirational, Monique!
Gotta make a trip to the Midwest – this place is so great! And yes the freshly ground nut butter is delicious (and fun!) Thanks for reading along, Tori 🙂
I LOVE Fresh Thyme!! I’ve been going to my local one in St. Louis for a couple years now and have saved so much! If you love healthy, organic foods/products this is truly heaven- they seriously have everything I need in one place.
Amazing!! It was my first time going and I was SO impressed. So many great options and super affordable.
My husband & I discovered the Fresh Thyme Market in Fairview Heights and we’re so in love with it that we make the trip once a month just to go their. It’s a 2 1/2 hour drive 😳 but definitely worth it!
Thanks so much for this post about Fresh Thyme! I live in the Chicago suburbs and there is one fairly close to me but I never go there. Now I have to try it and keep your list handy. I love all the suggestions you made and will have to try many 🙂
You’ll definitely have to check it out! They have so many great options and the produce selection is amazing, too. Let me know what you end up grabbing when you go! 🙂
These look amazing! Have you tried everything in that list or are those just things you think look good?
I tried many of them and then snapped some photos of things that looked awesome!
That store sounds awesome! Such great finds! You can’t beat that amount of blueberries for $3. And plantain chips are my husband and my fave!!
It’s literally the best – I was in shock about their fruit selection! Plantain chips are life 🙂
This is my go-to store in Chicago! With Target down the block I get sucked in for hours! They run great deals on meat as well, I will only buy my chicken from here! I try not to tell too many people how wonderful it is so there is always room to park and the lines are short 😉
Tons of amazing options! I’ll have to grab chicken on my next trip. You’re right – hopefully there’s still parking when we go next! 🙂
I LOVE Fresh Thyme! It’s so great to have a convenient grocery store that I can get good quality food at good prices and be done shopping in less than 30 mins. I always hit up the bulk bins weekly for almonds, dried fruit, and the cranberry fitness trail mix is our favorite and lower on sugar. Huge fan of their bulk almond butter and always local honey! They have the best price on avocado oil that I’ve ever seen in their bottled oils/fats section.
Amazing! The bulk items might have been my favorite part – so many things to choose from (and loved the snack mixes in there). I’ll have to grab avocado oil when I’m there next!
I LOVE my local Fresh Thyme! They have a great assortment of beauty products, too, and my partner loves the turkey sausages. They come in all sorts of flavor mixes and are delicious as sausages and cooked out of the casing as ground meat in other dishes. We stock up when they go on sale.
YES I’m obsessed with all of their beauty products! Ooo I’ll have to try the turkey sausages next!
WOW! I sure wished we had a Fresh Thyme Market here in East T.N. area.
It seems like a great place for alot of healthy options. Thanks for sharing your favorite finds with us.
I hope they expand soon! Glad you enjoyed these finds!
All of these products look awesome! Prices would have been helpful too.
Great idea! I’ll make note of prices next time 🙂 Thanks Trina!
I love this! I’ve had this grocery store in my town (I live in MN) but have yet to stop! I need too!!
You 100% should! It’s amazing in there. So many good finds!
Love the store in Newport, Ky. Their hot soups are wonderful, especially the Italian Wedding Meatball!
What especially like are the selections & frequent sales in the vitamins & supplement area, & their service folks are very helpful. I loved their Oakley, OH store too. Finally, a local store which stocks health food & supplements!
Absolutely! They have everything 🙂
Just returned from my bi-weekly trip. Their fresh juices are amazing! Best meats & fish that are very reasonably priced. Can’t go wrong with their essential oils line.
Absolutely! I’ll have to try out their fresh juices next time.