Happy Wednesday, everyone! I hope you’re having a fabulous week so far. We’re halfway there, and I’m ready for that weekend countdown. If you’ve been following along on Instagram I’m sure you’ve seen some sneak peeks of #AKThanksgiving! We’ve been busy in the kitchen over here creating some unique, nutritious, and oh-so delicious recipes for the coming holidays.
With every packed week of recipe-testing comes with (you guessed it) another big haul from Trader Joe’s. This time we rounded up 28 fall finds that are perfect for the holidays – whether you’re hosting a party of 50 or just baking up some goodness in the coming months. What’s on your Thanksgiving menu?
As we hustled around the aisles at our local TJ’s we picked up some AK HQ go-to’s (#2 and #14) plus some fall-inspired sweet treats, savory snacks, and staples to keep in your pantry all season long. Let’s get to it!
For your home:
1. Fresh flowers. I love to add a little color to my kitchen and bedroom with some pretty, fragrant flowers.
2. Vanilla Pumpkin Scented Candle. This is the BEST fall candle ever. I’ve gone through about 5 of them in the past month…
3. Greenery. Pair your colorful flowers with a pop of green to brighten up a dark, wintery day!
4. Thai Lime & Chili Almonds. LOVE me some flavored almonds, especially when they have a kick of spice!
5. Pumpkin Soup Crackers. Soup season, meet your new favorite companion! These would be delicious with my Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup.
6. Fall Harvest Salsa. A lil’ sweet, a lil’ spicy and ready for some tortilla-chip dipping ASAP.
7. Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps. These have a little fall spice to them that I absolutely love. Perfect for pairing with your fav cheeses (and serving at your next get-together!).
8. Cornbread Crisps. Okay cornbread in chip form?! Sign. Me. Up.
9. Peanut Butter Protein Granola. This crunchy goodness packs 11g of protein – yum! Definitely topping my smoothie bowls with a handful (or two).
10. Bamba Peanut Snacks. Okay if you haven’t tried these yet you MUST. Just trust me on this one.
11. Maple Pecan Granola Cereal. The vanilla version of “Just the Clusters” is delish, so I can’t wait to try this maple pecan flavor!
12. Country Pumpkin Spice Granola Cereal. Can’t beat a sweet, crunchy, pumpkin-y granola for your yogurt. Yum!
13. Organic Maca Powder. To be honest I haven’t used a ton of maca before, but it’s supposed to increase energy and help with stress relief so I’m all about it! Add it to smoothies, baking or even some oatmeal.
14. Avocado Oil. I love cooking with avocado oil as it has a super high smoke point and is packed with healthy fats!
15. Organic Cacao Powder. You guys know I love, love to bake…this cacao powder is an awesome go-to for all of your chocolate-y recipe adventures! Might I suggest my Coconut Double Chocolate Pumpkin Bread?
16. Pumpkin Spice Coffee. Definitely skipping the PSL to make some of this amazingness at home!
17. Pumpkin Spice Rooibos Tea. Okay this just sounds like a hug-in-a-mug – perfect for a cold winter day!
18. Winter Wake Up Tea. This spice blend sounds amazing for jump starting your morning (especially if you’re not a huge coffee-drinker!)
19. Organic Black Beans. I love to buy in bulk whenever I can, so this is perfect for stocking up the pantry (and then making my Slow Cooker Black Bean Quinoa Pumpkin Chicken Chili).
21. Cranberry Sauce. While I’m all about homemade whenever possible (hello 15-minute Orange Cranberry Sauce) sometimes you’re in a pinch! No shame in adding this deliciousness to your Thanksgiving table 🙂
22. Cornbread Stuffing Mix. Cornbread stuffing is the way to go, always! Sweet, savory and perfect for adding your favorite herbs and spices. SO GOOD.
23. Organic Butternut Squash. Want to make some soup in a time crunch? This can is for you! Love a warm bowl of butternut squash soup for lunches and dinners.
A little indulgence:
24. Brie with Truffles. Enough said. Creamy, flavorful, savory goodness right here.
25. Pumpkin Biscotti. 100% going to pair these babies with #16. Hello, afternoon snack!
26. Cranberry Chevre. Love cranberries, love goat cheese, love everything about this. Spread it on your favorite cracker or try adding it to a bowl of roasted veggies!
27. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread. In case you’re not tired of pumpkin yet (who could be?!) – spread this goodness on one of THESE.
28. Pumpkin Ice Cream. A scoop of ice cream a day keeps the doctor away…right? Right 🙂
I hope you guys found some goodies in these fall finds from Trader Joe’s! Comment below with some of your favorites – we love to check out new things. xo!