Top 10 Recipes from 2014
The most popular recipes on Ambitious Kitchen from 2014! There are healthy treats and delicious baked goods, plus my new favorite quinoa salad.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission off items you purchase at no additional cost to you. Please read my policy page.
I haven’t made recipes for the blog in about a week. Basically I enjoy relaxing over the holiday break, spending time with loved ones, eating delicious food and really enjoy myself before I make a list of all the things I want to do next year.
Of course I need to stay in touch with all of you, so I thought that I’d share the most viewed recipes on Ambitious Kitchen over the past year. Most of them are tried and true favorites that everyone really loves to make over and over again; if you haven’t made any on the list, I suggest you try them out! Don’t worry, I’ll be back soon with more healthy recipes for the new year.
10. Skinny Zucchini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins: I love these muffins so, so much! They’re incredibly soft and full of banana flavor. Best of all, they are freezer friendly and the perfect after school snack or treat.
9. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (flourless, no butter!): One of my favorite cookies packed with peanut butter flavor and chewy oatmeal texture. So easy to make a batch in 15 mins!
8. Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oat Bars (gluten free and vegan-friendly!): These pumpkin bars are a dream come true. Can you believe that one bar is only around 100 calories? Yes, you can eat these for breakfast!
7. Banana Oat Protein Muffins (no flour or sugar added, 100 calories!): If you’re love a little extra protein in your meals, you’ll love these banana muffins made with oat bran, protein powder and greek yogurt.
6. Healthy Banana Bread Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars (vegan and gluten free): These are a reader favorite and taste like amazing banana bread. No flour, butter, eggs, or dairy in this healthy recipe!
5. Whole Wheat Oatmeal Applesauce Banana Bread: This hearty bread is what dreams are made of. Full of whole grains and healthy fruit. All naturally sweetened with applesauce and honey!
4. 2-Ingredient Banana Bread Breakfast Cookies: All you need are two ingredients to make these cookies — just ripe bananas and oats! Add chocolate chips or dried fruit. Everyone will love these cookies.
3. Crunchy Cashew Thai Quinoa Salad with Ginger Peanut Dressing (vegan & gluten free): Finally a salad makes it onto the list! I know this year was full of baking (mostly) healthier treats, but I’m determined to make more salads and meals for you this year!
2. Flourless Chocolate Chip Chickpea Blondies with sea salt: If you haven’t made these yet, you absolutely must! They are gluten free, vegan, and taste like an incredible peanut butter cookie. One of my favorite healthy dessert recipes on AK.
1. Nutella-Stuffed Brown Butter + Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies: The cookie of all cookies. The cookie that just might change your life. My favorite cookie of all time.
I hope you enjoy these reader favorites from this past year! Can’t wait to cook up some more goodness in 2015. xoxo!
Download My FREE 7-Day Meal Plan
Download My FREE 7-Day Meal Plan
Join the AK email list and get my brand new, FREE Simple & Nourishing 7-day Meal Plan delivered to your inbox.