To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to Abra ([email protected]) with the subject line: “Digital Media Strategist.” All applications are due by 10/14.
Job Description: Ambitious Kitchen is a health and wellness-focused website with creative, wholesome recipes and feel good inspiration. Ambitious Home is an online retail platform selling handmade, one-of-a-kind rugs and carefully curated home goods based out of Chicago. The Digital Media Strategist is responsible for executing and maintaining social media strategy on Facebook, Pinterest & Instagram for both brands. He/she will work directly with Abra, the Ambitious Kitchen Brand & Social Media Manager, to implement digital/social strategy and scheduling through all relative platforms. The ideal candidate is strategic, creative, and passionate about growing a brand in the digital space.
This position is part-time and will officially begin in November, however we are flexible for the right candidate.
1. Experience with graphic design and/or digital media
2. Adobe Suite preferred, knowledge of Photoshop is a must
3. Bonus if background is in graphic design
4. Experience with email marketing
5. Experience with Facebook & Instagram ads
6. Interested in food and nutrition; stays up to date with both food and health trends
7. Interested in home goods and/or interior design; stays on top of interior design trends
8. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, media, journalism, or a related communications field
9. 2-3 years of digital marketing experience preferred
10. Ability to work 15-25 hours per week, 50% remotely
Must be based in Chicago, IL
1. Experience with food and/or interior design photography
2. Experience with influencers
3. Experience with WooCommerce
4. Experience with MailChimp // Convert Kit
1. Manage social media platforms for both Ambitious Kitchen & Ambitious Home, including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
2. Work with graphic designer to create graphics for Pinterest, blog posts and any other social platforms when relevant
3. Write copy and maintain content calendar for Facebook & Instagram
4. Write weekly newsletters
5. Communicate and audit social media insights and share feedback, analysis, and recommendations
6. Work with brand manager to create monthly social analytics reports and recommendations based on forecasting trends and insights
7. Manage Google Analytics and provided insights/recommendations based on traffic, etc
8. Create an advertising strategy for Ambitious Home in order to drive sales and reach new markets
9. Coordinate and project manage photoshoots on-sight for Ambitious Home
Please send your cover letter and resume to Abra ([email protected]) with the subject line: “Digital Media Strategist.” All applications are due by 10/14.