Guess what I’ve got for you today? A NO BAKE paleo cookie dough truffle from the Healthy Glow.Co’s new summer meal plan.
If you haven’t heard about the Healthy Glow.Co yet, then get ready, because I’m going to tell you all about what you need it in your life.
So, what’s the Healthy Glow.Co?
The Healthy Glow.Co (or formally known as the Healthy Glow Collective) is a website and resource for women who want to have a better relationship with food, fitness and their health. It’s not about rules or restrictions, but rather what you should include in your lifestyle. We aim to show women how to find balance no matter what their age or circumstance.
Currently we offer a wide array of products available for purchase which include full, 6-week nutrition plans (with detailed grocery lists), 30-minute at-home workout plans (with photo + video demos), and bundles of both to pair together. Our Summer Meal Plan just came out and it’s full of AMAZING seasonal recipes, and quick treats… like theses truffles. We’re all about finding joy in food and fitness.
So say hello to these amazing paleo cookie dough truffles. We find that having little treats on hand help curb those tricky sugar cravings without restrictions. These taste JUST like your favorite cookie dough, but are made with better-for-you ingredients that you can feel good about.
Seriously, they are melt-in-your-mouth good. Roll these babies together, and keep them in the freezer to enjoy the sweet treat you deserve, xo!
SEE HOW TO MAKE THEM:
- Serves: 8 truffles
- Serving size: 1 truffle
- Calories: 165
- Fat: 11.8g
- Saturated fat: 6.6g
- Carbohydrates: 15.1g
- Sugar: 10.8g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 1.9g
- ½ tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup packed almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1½ tablespoon dark chocolate chips, dairy free if desired
- For chocolate coating:
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips, dairy free if desired
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- In a medium bowl mix together flaxseed meal, almond milk, melted coconut oil, vanilla and coconut sugar. In a small bowl mix together almond flour, coconut flour and salt.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients. Mix well until a cookie dough consistency forms.
- Fold chocolate chips into the cookie dough.
- Roll cookie dough into 1 tablespoon sized balls, place on parchment lined baking sheet and freeze for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small saucepan over very low heat, stirring frequently. You can also microwave the chocolate in a small microwave safe bowl in 20 second increments until melted. Quickly use a fork to dip each cookie dough ball into chocolate, making sure to coat evenly. Transfer back to parchment lined baking sheet and sprinkle with a little coarse sea salt if desired.
- Immediately place baking sheet back in freezer for 20 minutes. Makes 8 cookie dough bites. Keep in freezer until ready to eat.