It’s the last few weeks of Summer (don’t get angry), and that means you may still have some zucchini laying around to use.
I love baking and cooking with zucchini because of its incredible nutrition and moisture. It’s a straight up wizard veggie.
I cannot tell you how much zucchini I went through this year, however I think it’s evidenced by my overuse of it in recipes. Before we move onto apple and pumpkin season, I thought I’d share a few of my favorite healthy zucchini recipes from around the internet. There’s a combination of both sweet and savory so I know you’ll find something to enjoy…
1) Healthy Pumpkin Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bread from Ambitious Kitchen. Why not combine the best of Fall and Summer into one delicious bread?
2) Bruschetta Hummus Stuffed Zucchini from Running to the Kitchen. Ummm yummm!
3) Low Carb Turkey Zucchini Lasagna from Ambitious Kitchen. No noodles in this one.
4) Flourless Greek Yogurt Zucchini Brownies from The Big Man’s World. Well those don’t look healthy.
5) Baked Zucchini Fries with Pesto Yogurt Dipping Sauce from Cookin Canuck. Say whatttt?!
6) Skinny Banana Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins from Ambitious Kitchen. Basically the best muffin on the planet.
7) Calabacitas from What’s Gaby Cooking. Girl knows the way to my heart.
8) Zucchini Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies from Two Peas and their Pod. I can eat these for breakfast, right?
9) Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles from Joyful Healthy Eats. Gorgeous, healthy, deliciousness.
10) Coconut Oil Zucchini Bread from Fit Foodie Finds
11) Homemade Chunky Marinara Sauce with Zucchini from Ambitious Kitchen
12) Healthy Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins from Ambitious Kitchen. Muffins are the story of my life.
13) Healthy Low Carb Pepper Jack Stuffed Turkey Zucchini Meatloaf from Ambitious Kitchen. Lean and drenched in awesome sauce.
14) Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread Oatmeal Bars from The Healthy Maven. All of my favorite things.
15) Grain Free Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread from Ambitious Kitchen. Pure peanut butter flavor.
16) Grilled Zucchini Nachos from Two Peas and their Pod. Someone bring me a plate of these.
17) Gluten Free Lemon Zucchini Bread from Jeanette’s Healthy Living. So much lemon love.
18) Zucchini Kale Lasagna from Sweet Phi. Dinner tonight!
19) Flourless Zucchini Oat Brownies from Ambitious Kitchen. Baked with love, not butter.
20) Zucchini Chips from Table for Two. Crunch!
21) Healthy Blueberry Zucchini Muffins from Ambitious Kitchen. Beautiful blueberries with green zucchini = fabulous muffins.
22) Grain Free Raspberry Almond Butter Zucchini Brownies from Ambitious Kitchen. So moist.
23) Ratatouille Pizza from Nutmeg Nanny. Beautiful, veggie packed pizza.
I hope you guys enjoyed this round up. Which recipes are you excited to make?
Thanks for the link love but damn. Just when all the zucchini prices have elevated. I wonder if I can sub the zucchini for an apple. or a jack-o-lantern.
LOVE this! They were practically giving zucchini away at the farmers market – I’m talking like a big bucket for a dollar! Thank you for including my zucchini kale lasagna in the links! Also, I’d like to note that I’m totally obsessed with your skinny zucchini banana chocolate chip muffins, I’ve made them 3 times now (in the last 3 weeks) and they’re just too legit to quit 😉
Such a great post idea! Definitely want to try both sweet and savory recipes…the raspberry almond butter zucchini brownies are calling my name as well as the ratatouille pizza 🙂