If you haven’t noticed we’re having quite the chocolate party here at AK, and I’m definitely not mad about it. Before I release the best-ever chocolate cake recipe tomorrow (so excited!) I rounded up 11 healthy chocolate recipes to make this week that are easy AF. AKA EASY and fun 😉
When I meal-prep for the week I usually make a couple of healthy treats, because what’s life without dessert?
These incredible chocolate recipes are all made with wholesome ingredients so that you can feel good about grabbing one when that sweet tooth kicks in. I included a mix of bake and no-bake treats, plus some paleo, grain and gluten-free options.
The best part about these is that they’re truly easy and come together in no time.
Take a scroll, pick out your favs, and get ready for healthy, chocolate LOVE all week long. Enjoy, xo!
1. No Bake Superfood Brownies (paleo, gluten free, dairy free, vegan)
2. The Best Paleo Chocolate Chunk Cookies (paleo, gluten free, dairy free, grain free)
3. No Bake Omega 3 Brownie Bites (gluten free, paleo, dairy free, vegan)
4. Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies (made with coconut oil!) (dairy free)
5. Double Chocolate Paleo Banana Bread Bars (paleo, gluten free, dairy free, grain free)
6. Crispy Toasted Quinoa Peanut Butter Truffles (gluten free, dairy free)
8. Almond Flour Chocolate Sugar Cookies (grain free, gluten free)
9. Homemade 4 Ingredient Reese’s Eggs (low carb, dairy free, gluten free, grain free)
10. Flourless Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies (grain free, gluten free, dairy free, paleo)
11. No Bake Paleo Cookie Dough Truffles (grain free, paleo, dairy free, vegan)
If you make any of these recipes, be sure to leave a comment below and let me know how you liked it! You can also snap and picture and post it on Instagram using the hashtag #ambitiouskitchen.