How are you on your smoothie game? Lately there’s been a fruit overload happening in my fridge. They literally just keep climbing into my grocery basket; I’ve had no other choice than to make a smoothie nearly every day.
No regrets, of course. Although I do admit that I need so many more healthy smoothie recipes on AK. I’ll get to that right away.
I figured since I’ve been loving smoothies so much, you might enjoy them too. It’s a great way to use up farmer’s market fruit, plus they’re a healthy breakfast or snack option to provide you with energy and important nutrients.
Below you’ll find some of my favorites! Please note that they are properly numbered from left to right as shown in the picture. So if you see one you like, you can find it below.
1. Wild Blueberry Banana Spinach Power Smoothie from Ambitious Kitchen. It was made by me and it was made with love.
2. Peach Raspberry Smoothie from Two Peas and Their Pod. This is only the best combo on the planet.
3. Cherry Limeade Smoothie from Minimalist Baker. Because… cherries, duh.
4. Almond Butter Spinach Smoothie from What’s Gaby Cooking. SO much goodness right here.
5. Blueberry Superfood Smoothie from The Healthy Maven. There’s an avocado & protein in there too!
6. Pineapple Kiwi Mint Smoothie from Running to the Kitchen. Pineapples and kiwis are so underrated.
7. Vegan Detox Green Monster Smoothie from Ambitious Kitchen. Health at it’s finest.
8. Tropical Green Smoothie from Eating Bird Food. Pretend you’re in Hawaii.
9. Coconut, Vanilla, & Almond Butter Smoothie from The Housewife in Training. This could be great for dessert too.
10. Very Berry Chocolate Protein Smoothie from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen. Chocolate + berries are a YES.
11. Vegan Coconut Milk Strawberry Smoothie from Food Faith Fitness. Finally a reason to use up all those strawberries!
12. Strawberry Chia Seed Protein Smoothie from Ambitious Kitchen. Tastes like a strawberry milkshake.
13. Mint Chocolate Green Smoothie from Food Faith Fitness. Making this one soon!
14. Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Smoothie from Back to Her Roots. Your favorite sandwich combo in smoothie form.
15. Orange Creamsicle Smoothie from Fit Foodie Finds. Creamy and dreamy.
16. Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie from Sally’s Baking Addiction. All seasons are pumpkin season.
18. Vegan Blood Orange Strawberry Smoothie from Heartbeet Kitchen. Gulp!
19. Raspberry Mango Coconut Water Smoothie from Rachel Cooks. A new way to use coconut water!
20. Green Monster Smoothie from Table for Two. Easy, simple and gets the veggies in.
21. Banana Raspberry Chia Smoothie from The Lemon Bowl. I could drink this every single morning. Forever.