Hello from down under and happy Friday! I hope you’ve had a wonderful week and are ready for a fabulous weekend ahead. Tony and I have been hiking, exploring, and eating delicious food in gorgeous, summer weather. Basically all of the things I love most. This weekend we’re gearing up for our own Christmas celebration, and today we’re celebrating my birthday!
I get a lot of questions about what my personal favorite recipes are on the blog, and let me tell you…it is tough to pick even fewer than 50. BUT on this day it seemed only appropriate to share with you my absolute favorite recipes on the blog from 2017. Guess what? A lot of them are also favorites from the AK community!
It’s always hard to pick favorites, but I love going back through a year of recipes and remembering all of the amazingness that came out. Guys, 2017 was delish. From my tahini brownies and best-ever cinnamon rolls, to my Thai green curry and go-to sloppy joes – there is SO much goodness in here that I’ve made again and again.
The coming year is going to bring even more change and growth for Ambitious Kitchen, and I couldn’t be more excited. There will definitely be days that feel more daunting than others, but I’m ready to take them head-on and to share all of the updates with you guys.
I’ll keep this short and sweet because I’ve got exploring to do and you’ve got some recipes to try!
These 30 recipes warmed my home and my heart all year long, and I hope they do the same for you into 2018. Enjoy xo!
1. Cheddar-Stuffed Sweet Potato BBQ Turkey Meatloaf
2. Whole Wheat Banana Bread Pancakes with Chocolate Chips
3. Skinny Double Chocolate Banana Muffins
4. Chicken Kale Waldorf Salad with Avocado & Goat Cheese
6. Healing Lemongrass Chickpea Thai Green Curry with Toasted Coconut Brown Rice
7. Coconut & Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
8. Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas with Avocado Lime Crema
9. Coconut Oil Chocolate Chunk Cookies
10. Spinach & Goat Cheese Quiche with Sweet Potato Crust
11. Roasted Veggie, Chickpea & Pesto Quinoa Salad
12. Skinny Jalapeño Watermelon Margaritas
13. Amazing Slow Cooker Turkey Tacos
14. The Best Cinnamon Rolls You’ll Ever Eat
15. 30-Minute Healthier Turkey Sloppy Joes with Homemade Sauce
16. Fluffy Whole Wheat Zucchini Bread Pancakes
17. Gluten Free Peach Crisp with Salted Coconut Milk Caramel
18. How to Make the Best Cauliflower Pizza Crust
19. Grain Free Salted Chocolate Chip Pecan Blondies
20. 30-Minute Chili Maple Lime Salmon Bowls with Forbidden Rice
21. Grain Free Tahini Brownies (the best brownies I’ve ever eaten!)
22. Mom’s Authentic Puerto Rican Rice and Beans
23. Coconut Double Chocolate Pumpkin Bread
24. No Bake Superfood Brownie Energy Bars
25. Homemade Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
27. One Pan Thai Coconut Yellow Curry Chicken & Rice
28. Peanut Butter Cup Protein Bars
29. Slow Cooker Black Bean Quinoa Pumpkin Chicken Chili
30. Paleo Orange-Kissed Loaf with Dark Chocolate Glaze
I hope you love all of these recipes! If you make any of them be sure to let me know by leaving a comment below. You can also upload a photo and tag #ambitiouskitchen! xoxo!
I just about died at that first recipe!! And I need to try those cinnamon rolls! Saving this post for sure 🙂
Both SO delicious! Enjoy 🙂
I somehow missed that Cheddar Stuffed Sweet Potato Meatloaf the first time, but I am going to make it asap!!!!
YES it’s insanely delicious!!
Sooooo many of these have become staples in our home. Thank you for all you do. Happy Honeymoon/Christmas/Birthday! It’s like the best trifecta ever!
That makes me so happy! Thanks so much Terri 🙂 agree – the best ever!
Most of all recipes are my favorite too.
So happy to hear that!
Dang friend – you killed it this year! xoxo!
Such a fun year 🙂 Xo!