Creamy healthy greek yogurt ranch dressing with ingredients that you can feel good about! This easy dressing will be your new go-to for salads, dips, and more. Skip the bottled stuff for good!
This super creamy greek yogurt ranch will become your new obsession. At least that’s how it’s been for me. I’ve been using it to dip my carrots and veggies in, drizzle all over my favorite salads and even dip my cauliflower pizza crust in.
Most of the time when I buy yogurt ranch, it’s full of weird additives. This recipe is small batch and homemade with ingredients you can actually pronounce, plus the greek yogurt adds a nice boost of protein. It can be kept in your fridge for up to a week, but trust me it never lasts that long.
TRY THESE RECIPES WITH THIS GREEK YOGURT RANCH DRESSING:
TRY THESE OTHER HEALTHY DRESSING RECIPES HERE:
If you make this recipe be sure to let me know by leaving a comment and rating the recipe below. Be sure to also follow Ambitious Kitchen on Instagram for more recipe inspiration. xo!
- Serves: 4 servings
- Serving size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 19.5
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 1.9g
- Sugar: 1.2g
- Fiber: .1g
- Protein: 2.9g
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh lemon juice (or can sub apple cider vinegar)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill or fresh chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons water to thin dressing
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon honey
- Add all ingredients to a bowl or a mason jar and mix until well combined. If using a mason jar, you can simply put the lid on and shake the jar until well combined. Dressing serves 4, 2 tablespoons each.