This healthy jalapeño mango cilantro dressing was pretty much an experiment and WOW did it turn out amazing. The mango makes it perfectly creamy, the lime juice and cilantro give it a lovely fresh flavor, and the jalapeño adds a delicious kick of heat.
It’s basically everything you need for spring + summer, and I won’t judge if you take a spoon to it.
Jalapeño mango cilantro dressing ingredients
This easy mango dressing recipe uses fresh ingredients to give it sweet & spicy summer flavors you’ll love. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Mango: for that delicious, natural sweetness.
- Jalapeño: to add a kick of heat to this dressing.
- Cilantro: the best way to add freshness.
- Lime: a squeeze of lime juice give it the perfect acidity.
- Olive oil: add a bit of olive oil so your dressing coats everything in your salad.
- Water: to thin the dressing as much as you’d like.
- Salt & pepper: to pull all of the flavors together.
How to make this healthy mango dressing
Simply add all of the ingredients to a blender or mason jar and give it a quick blend or shake it up in a mason jar until it gets super creamy. Easy!
I think it would make an incredible sauce to drizzle on grilled fish (like these fish tacos OMG yum) and will add a yummy sweetness to your favorite savory salads.
Recipes to try with this mango cilantro dressing
Blackened Salmon Tacos with Forbidden Rice & Mango Guacamole
How to Grill Chicken Breast that’s Perfectly Juicy
Grilled Chili-Lime Fish Tacos with Sour Cream Cabbage Slaw + Mango & Avocado
Mango & Avocado Black Rice Salad
Okay time to go shake up this gorgeous dressing and pour it on errrrthang. And if you’re looking for some more dressing inspo, check out these 8 Healthy Salad Dressings.
I hope you love this fresh jalapeño mango cilantro dressing! If you make it be sure to leave a comment and let me know how you liked it. You can also tag #ambitiouskitchen on Instagram. Enjoy, xo!
Healthy Jalapeño Mango Cilantro Dressing
- 1 small ripe mango, pureed (can also use baby food puree for ease!)
- 1 jalapeño, very finely minced
- ¼ cup cilantro, very finely diced
- ½ lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Water to thin, if necessary
Add all ingredients to a bowl or a mason jar and mix until well combined. You can also use a blender and blend until smooth. If using a mason jar, you can simply put the lid on and shake the jar until well combined. Dressing serves 4.
This dressing will stay good in an airtight container or mason jar for up to 1 week.
Love this dressing when i want to add a little kick to my salad!
These didn’t last long in my house! My girls devoured them.
Glad to hear it!