Sweet and spicy healthy jalapeño mango cilantro dressing that will add a delicious kick to your favorite salads! This dressing is bursting with fresh flavors and is perfect for spring & summer.
This healthy jalapeño mango cilantro dressing was pretty much an experiment and WOW did it turn out amazing. The mango makes it perfectly creamy, the lime juice and cilantro give it a lovely fresh flavor, and the jalapeño adds a delicious kick of heat.
It’s basically everything you need for spring + summer, and I won’t judge if you take a spoon to it.
The dressing works really well if you give it a quick blend in your blender, but feel free to shake it up in a mason jar until it gets super creamy. I think it would make an incredible sauce to drizzle on grilled fish (like these fish tacos OMG yum) and will add a yummy sweetness to your favorite savory salads.
Okay time to go shake up this gorgeous dressing and pour it on errrrthang. And if you’re looking for some more dressing inspo, check out these 8 Healthy Salad Dressings.
RECIPES TO TRY WITH THIS HEALTHY JALAPENO MANGO CILANTRO DRESSING:
TRY THESE OTHER HEALTHY SALAD DRESSINGS HERE!
- Serves: 4
- Serving size: 1/4 of recipe (about 2 tablespoons)
- Calories: 96.5
- Fat: 7.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.0g
- Carbohydrates: 9.4g
- Sugar: 7.3g
- Fiber: 1.0g
- Protein: 0.3g
- 1 small ripe mango, pureed (can also use baby food puree for ease!)
- 1 jalapeño, very finely minced
- ¼ cup cilantro, very finely diced
- ½ lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Water to thin, if necessary
- Add all ingredients to a bowl or a mason jar and mix until well combined. You can also use a blender and blend until smooth. If using a mason jar, you can simply put the lid on and shake the jar until well combined. Dressing serves 4.
Pin this dressing: